Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2004 2:18:32 PM EST
Why has this forum been so quiet lately? You gotta have some things to pass along. I'll get a discussion going. I have 8 AK's, not nearly enough. 2 more are on order, a wasr2 & 3. I took my boss & finance manager to my dealer today & they each got a Sar1. Then I took them to the range, what a hoot!! My landlady is convinced she'll see me on the 10 o'clock news. My cat is indifferent to all of this, but guys, you are my main source of entertainment after a tough day at the Harley shop. I know, get a life, but help me out here, post your stuff, cause I know....You have stuff.
Romys are my favorite, so let's hear it!!
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 5:10:09 PM EST
Whats up Swamp!!! I've noticed the lack of chit chat of late..Must be the guns are holding up well..I just finished a SAR 2..gunkoted and re did the wood in red mohagany and semi gloss poly came out freaken great best looker I have till the 14th anyway..... So you converted some to the dark side huh....It grows and grows... And after work I dont care to have a life gotta save up for the weekend...
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:09:31 PM EST
I think everyone's gearing up for what happens in two weeks. There'll be tons of folded stock, threaded barrel, and bayonet pics, eh?
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 12:25:10 AM EST
I think you guys may be right, everybody is deep in plans for the 14th. I've got a bunch of stuff in the closet too. There will be a lot of "show me yours & I'll show you mine".
Top Top