Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/11/2005 9:30:57 AM EDT
Just daydreaming I already have one kit.  May buy another and store.  If you could get them what is the going price?

Spud47
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:51:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Hard to say as there are none around  for sale anymore. The last K-Var price was $399.00 I believe.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:29:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 11:55:57 AM EDT
[#3]
somebody had a kit for sale for 600 bucks................I dare say if you do find another one in the secondary market, that will probably be the going price for them. a lot of people want them, they don't come up for sale........hence it's whatever the market will bear.

if I were you I'd grab the M92s, before those are all gone.......in a year or so, those will be bring some big money as well, I bought 2 92 kits..........one I plan to sell, when the time is right, to help pay for the build of the other one. I figure those will probably be the 700 dollar range........... 300 bucks profit, will go a long way in a build........it may not pay for the entire build, but will put a nice dent in what I will be out of pocket for
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:22:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Not to add to the rumour mill but...

a guy in another forum states that Kvar still has a great many Krink bbls. left in stock, but pulled them out of availability because they are going to be selling complete Krink kits in about 5 months.

If it's true...

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 12:54:29 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Not to add to the rumour mill but...

aw hell, go ahead and spread it............after all  these boards are  rumor mills anyway
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top