Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 12/31/2005 7:22:52 AM EDT
I picked up this ont this past week. I've been out of the AK game for a while and just wanted an underfolder before the full impact of the barrel ban effects the market too much. I know, now that I've got one the price will surely drop. Just my luck. Anyway, I'm considering a walnut grip and handguard set from Ironwood. I haven't decided yet. I'd really like to fing a set of blonde handguards but they seem to be hard to find right now.

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 7:42:23 AM EDT
if you ever want to get rid of those polish handguards let me know, I love 'em
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 7:48:51 AM EDT
Nice Vector!
IMHO it deserves some Russian wood on it.
Might send Tantal an email and see if he has anything.

tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru/bstakwood.html

(BTW - my SP1 is whole and original again)
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:15:03 AM EDT
Haven't heard anything bad about Vector's. Some have an issue with OOW rceivers, but that's not Vector.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:37:12 PM EDT
Man that is sweet, where did you get it? and did they have anymore?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:42:37 PM EDT
My Vector Underfolder is similar to yours. I am very happy with mine. Vector is a good company if you do have any issues they will correct them. Not many places give a 5 year warranty and stand behind them. I would recommend the Vector AK's highly.

Ron
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:15:38 PM EDT
Mine works perfectly.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:48:02 PM EDT
Vector Underfolders are the best bang for the buck! I got one for x-mas and just bought another one last night on EE. Armory USA receiver on mine, (no gap but i wouldnt have mind it) My 1st vector underfolder has a stamped underfolder, BUT the 2nd on bought on EE has the milled struts! (I think it looks better since the underfolder unit extended, the stock angles down a bit vs. the stamped underfolder going straight out when extended)

Shoots great, clean build, nice wood, 5 YEAR warranty.

www.atlanticfirearms.com
410-352-5183

$559.00 shipped! Blaine has them in stock and gives ARFcom member discounts and I think he may still be doing the FREE shipping.

Call Blaine, mention ARFcom, send money! You'll love it!
Top Top