Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/31/2005 7:22:52 AM EDT
I picked up this ont this past week.  I've been out of the AK game for a while and just wanted an underfolder before the full impact of the barrel ban effects the market too much.  I know, now that I've got one the price will surely drop.  Just my luck.  Anyway, I'm considering a walnut grip and handguard set from Ironwood.  I haven't decided yet.  I'd really like to fing a set of blonde handguards but they seem to be hard to find right now.

Link Posted: 12/31/2005 7:42:23 AM EDT
[#1]
if you ever want to get rid of those polish handguards let me know, I love 'em
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 7:48:51 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice Vector!
IMHO it deserves some Russian wood on it.
Might send Tantal an email and see if he has anything.

tantal.kalashnikov.guns.ru/bstakwood.html

(BTW - my SP1 is whole and original again)
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 8:15:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Haven't heard anything bad about Vector's. Some have an issue with OOW rceivers, but that's not Vector.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:37:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Man that is sweet, where did you get it? and did they have anymore?
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 1:42:37 PM EDT
[#5]
My Vector Underfolder is similar to yours.  I am very happy with mine.  Vector is a good company if you do have any issues they will correct them.  Not many places give a 5 year warranty and stand behind them.  I would recommend the Vector AK's highly.

Ron
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:15:38 PM EDT
[#6]
Mine works perfectly.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 8:48:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Vector Underfolders are the best bang for the buck!  I got one for x-mas and just bought another one last night on EE.  Armory USA receiver on mine, (no gap but i wouldnt have mind it)  My 1st vector underfolder has a stamped underfolder, BUT the 2nd on bought on EE has the milled struts!  (I think it looks better since the underfolder unit extended, the stock angles down a bit vs. the stamped underfolder going straight out when extended)

Shoots great, clean build, nice wood, 5 YEAR warranty.

www.atlanticfirearms.com  
410-352-5183

$559.00 shipped!  Blaine has them in stock and gives ARFcom member discounts and I think he may still be doing the FREE shipping.  

Call Blaine, mention ARFcom, send money! You'll love it!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top