Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page AK-47 » Russian
Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2013 11:49:37 AM EDT
I love my saiga it shoots great, the standard rifle grip was weird at first but now I've gotten use to it.

I am leaving the stock as is but supposedly I need 1 US part plus a US mag to shoot hi caps?

I was going to use the 30 rd surefire mags but what part should I replace.

What's easily replaceable?  Can u add a rail?

Link Posted: 9/8/2013 9:53:23 PM EDT
Just a thought but how about fit a US made gas piston and add a feed ramp so you can use use milsurp mags?, as milsurp mags are probably cheaper.As i said its just a thought as here in the UK we don't need compliance parts and have no equivalent of the 922r stuff you guys have to do.
Page AK-47 » Russian
Top Top