Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/4/2006 4:02:42 AM EST
By converted, I mean FCG relocated to the right spot, pistol grip, standard AK stock. In other words, militarized, not sporterized. What is a good price on one with all the work done?
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 5:49:59 AM EST
You found one for sale????Tell me where
Oh and its going to cost you an ARM....but no leg...
Top Top