Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2005 1:12:28 PM EDT
Norinco NHM-90 5.56,  has a few minor dings and scratches, judging from the wear from when i bought it and after i shot i think it was fired very little,it did not even have any marks on the mag release fron mags going in and out.

i17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/harrysacz/100_0799.jpg
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 1:32:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Going to sell it already, huh.  Should have bought more mags.

NHM-90

The rifle, if it has correct U.S. parts to be in legal configuration is worth $400.00 to $450.00 in my opinion.  I bought a thumbhole stock configured BWK-92 Norinco .223 a couple of years ago for $350.00 but had to put the U.S. Parts in it to put it in the configuration you have.

The 30 rd mag is worth another $35.00 and should not be included in the price of the rifle.  The smaller mags should be included though.  

I believe this is a post-ban rifle, right?
If the rifle is not in legal configuration, I would say $375.00 as it is for the rifle is fair, but I would sell it disassembled (wood off it, FCG out) and tell the buyer it needs the required US parts.

Considering you bought the rifle for $85.00 and it may not be in legal configuration.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 1:57:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Norinco NHM-90 5.56,  has a few minor dings and scratches, judging from the wear from when i bought it and after i shot i think it was fired very little,it did not even have any marks on the mag release fron mags going in and out.

i17.photobucket.com/albums/b100/harrysacz/100_0799.jpg

If it is not in legal configuration, you can put a Chinese thumbhole stock on it to put it back in legal configuration and sell the rifle with the other stock as an extra making the buyer aware that it needs US parts.

I have an extra thumbhole stock if you need it for that purpose.  I believe you could sell it for $400 in that configuration easily if you put it up on some of the boards.  Maybe somebody else will come along and give you a better idea.

Take into account, you can sell the 30 rd mag off the EE, and the buttstock and pistol grip could bring you $35.00 to $45.00 seperately on the EE.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:06:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 2:48:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top