Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/27/2011 7:59:11 AM EST
I thought it was posted here yesterday.
It started as a long barreled Norinco and then was modded into a shorter barreled gun with folding stock.
Link Posted: 12/27/2011 9:55:19 AM EST
Originally Posted By mouthpiece:
I thought it was posted here yesterday.
It started as a long barreled Norinco and then was modded into a shorter barreled gun with folding stock.

It's in the Chinese subsection
Link Posted: 12/27/2011 1:11:36 PM EST
I must be blind. It was real late last nite when i thought i saw it.
What is it titled? Sorry:(
Link Posted: 12/27/2011 2:01:01 PM EST
First the OP deleted the pics after the criticism the rifle was getting. The thread was probably deleted at the OPs request after that. Personally, I liked the rifle.

I don't see the thread in the Chinese section.
Link Posted: 12/27/2011 2:08:59 PM EST
Link Posted: 12/27/2011 3:02:42 PM EST
I thought I must have been delirious last night!
I don't know why he deleted it. Guys just can't take criticizm anymore?
Dang, take it with an objective view and move on.
Link Posted: 12/27/2011 3:49:30 PM EST

Some very few guys on this site can be really damn critical and downright rude. If it were simply voicing an opinion, that would be one thing. Most of the posters are polite even when they don't like something. A very few say things on here that they would never say to a person's face because they'd get their butts kicked.

Link Posted: 12/31/2011 4:02:07 AM EST
Originally Posted By GRMGR1:Some very few guys on this site can be really damn critical and downright rude. If it were simply voicing an opinion, that would be one thing. Most of the posters are polite even when they don't like something. A very few say things on here that they would never say to a person's face because they'd get their butts kicked.

You haven't read too many Red Jacket threads here, have you?

Link Posted: 12/31/2011 4:12:38 AM EST
Originally Posted By GRMGR1:

Some very few guys on this site can be really damn critical and downright rude. If it were simply voicing an opinion, that would be one thing. Most of the posters are polite even when they don't like something. A very few say things on here that they would never say to a person's face because they'd get their butts kicked.

Theyre late and its probaly just past their bedtime.
Link Posted: 12/31/2011 10:45:19 AM EST
The pics of the rifle are still in this thread, at least they are as I am posting this. Scroll down to the post by Dragunovluv.
Link Posted: 12/31/2011 2:36:35 PM EST
Originally Posted By Liquidmetal:
The pics of the rifle are still in this thread, at least they are as I am posting this. Scroll down to the post by Dragunovluv.

For tacticool that thing is pretty damn sweet! Anyone know what kind of light that it is attached to it?
Link Posted: 12/31/2011 2:59:32 PM EST
Originally Posted By AEnemaBay:

For tacticool that thing is pretty damn sweet! Anyone know what kind of light that it is attached to it?

Inova WML
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_20/549625_Inforce_WML_Reviews_and_Discussion.html
Link Posted: 12/31/2011 3:09:11 PM EST
Too bad ,it was a slick looking rifle,and im a traditionalist when it comes to AK's.
Link Posted: 12/31/2011 4:29:33 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/31/2011 4:35:02 PM EST by Dragunovluv]
There were extremely rude people maing uncalled for comments, so I deleted the pictures and asked the Mods to close the thread. It was only open a few minutes and it started looking like a General Discussion Topic. I only reposted them in another topic out of a request from a fella in the Midwest Industries Picture thread.

I didnt tell anyone that they needed the accessories or work done to the AK of discussion. I wasnt soliciting or being rude. I just posted a picture of an AK that I thought was different and well thought out. If you saw him run the AK you might appreciate what was done. I dont expect anyone to pat me on the back, just asking for people to be courteous.

Heres other AK's my brother has setup.

Link Posted: 12/31/2011 4:35:07 PM EST
I like the plum MAK. Is that finish Rustoleum Appliance Epoxy? How did they get that 24mm FSB on? Did they turn down the barrel or open up the FSB? I thought that the MAK barrel was larger diameter than the 5.45?

If I get a another MAK, I might do the 24mm FSB.
Link Posted: 12/31/2011 4:36:40 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/31/2011 4:37:32 PM EST by Dragunovluv]
Originally Posted By 86k10:
I like the plum MAK. Is that finish Rustoleum Appliance Epoxy? How did they get that 24mm FSB on? Did they turn down the barrel or open up the FSB? I thought that the MAK barrel was larger diameter than the 5.45?

If I get a another MAK, I might do the 24mm FSB.

Yes its a NHM91 that he chopped down. Its done in Semi Gloss Duracoat over Park.

You are correct the barrel is too large to take an AK74 FSB. He removed the barrel and turned it down to accept the FSB.
Link Posted: 12/31/2011 4:45:47 PM EST
I recognize one of those rifles, it has been posted here before quite a while back. Is/was your brother a member here?
Link Posted: 12/31/2011 4:58:12 PM EST
I recognize one of those rifles, it has been posted here before quite a while back. Is/was your brother a member here?

He used to be a member here a few years ago, but had a falling out with and was banned. He only posts on a local gunboard now (marylandshooters).

I like it here because there is more info to take in than other sites.
Link Posted: 1/1/2012 6:00:01 AM EST
Originally Posted By Dragunovluv:
There were extremely rude people maing uncalled for comments, so I deleted the pictures and asked the Mods to close the thread. It was only open a few minutes and it started looking like a General Discussion Topic. I only reposted them in another topic out of a request from a fella in the Midwest Industries Picture thread.

I didnt tell anyone that they needed the accessories or work done to the AK of discussion. I wasnt soliciting or being rude. I just posted a picture of an AK that I thought was different and well thought out. If you saw him run the AK you might appreciate what was done. I dont expect anyone to pat me on the back, just asking for people to be courteous.

They were commenting on those pics? WTF?

How does that suppressed AK sound? I have a barrel being converted to take my Sandstorm and I can't wait to get it together to try it out.

Link Posted: 1/1/2012 6:36:56 AM EST
Originally Posted By Surly:

They were commenting on those pics? WTF?

How does that suppressed AK sound? I have a barrel being converted to take my Sandstorm and I can't wait to get it together to try it out.

Yup, all kinds of rude comments, Ill refrein on the details because I dont want to get it going again.

The AK is hearing safe with regular ammo. Subsonics its scary quiet.

Link Posted: 1/1/2012 12:42:37 PM EST
Yup, all kinds of rude comments, Ill refrein on the details because I dont want to get it going again.

It's a shame that you post shit on a gun site and the bullshit starts like you were posting on DU or some lefty site like that.

I really can't wait to get mine up and going now. Thanks for the info.

Link Posted: 1/5/2012 3:44:20 PM EST
Originally Posted By Surly:

It's a shame that you post shit on a gun site and the bullshit starts like you were posting on DU or some lefty site like that.

I really can't wait to get mine up and going now. Thanks for the info.

Anytime. :)
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 5:12:49 PM EST
Sweet AKs!

Love the Dracos
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 5:30:45 PM EST
Sweet looking rifles. Can you tell us about the left-handed charging handles? Who did the work? Looks to be reciprocating design.
Link Posted: 1/5/2012 7:44:26 PM EST
Originally Posted By kmb147:
Sweet looking rifles. Can you tell us about the left-handed charging handles? Who did the work? Looks to be reciprocating design.

They are reciprocating. My brother is a local MD Gunsmith who did all of the work in those pictures. I dont think I can mention anymore details since hes not a site sponsor. You can find him on marylandshooters.com. His username is clandestine.
Top Top