Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/17/2004 7:14:32 PM EDT
I bought a milled Arsenal underfolder SAS-M7 last week. It has no rails. Where can I get a mount, base, or adapter to mount a scope or Eotech on it in the future.  I saw some guy had a base on his milled Bulgarian rifle that looked to cover the gas tube. He said it was an "Accutek" that he found  from a Shotgun News ad. I could not find any company like that on google. Maybe I'm spelling the name wrong?

Any advice would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 7:37:56 PM EDT
[#1]
www.ultimak.com

It doesn't cover the gas tube, it replaces it.

Nathan Brown
USMC 1/6 SSP
Camp Lejeune, NC
Link Posted: 10/17/2004 8:18:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks,
I noticed too another  thread on this same topic mentioning other manufacturers names as well. (TDI)
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 6:40:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 7:14:16 PM EDT
[#4]
RS39,

I like what I see on the UltiMak web site, and will order it if it will work with my newSASm-7. I have never fired an AK, or even unboxed my new milled ARSENAL, INC gun yet. Let me assure you that I will not be having any welded rails or permanent modification done to deface this $1,125 gun.

THIS IS A QUOTE FROM THE ULTIMAK WEB SITE: Your UltiMAK mount never needs to be removed to clean your firearm.

Did I understand you to indicate the opposite?- That the sighting will be thrown off each time I clean the gun?
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 8:22:06 PM EDT
[#5]
With the ultimak you do not need to remove the mount to remove your bolt and gas tube assembly. Basically the ultimak is just a gas tube with a rail on it. But it is clamped to your barrel also. So it cannot be removed. But it doesn't need to be removed ever.

The ones that need removed for cleaning are the reciever cover scope mounts. I had one. They suck. Very loose and you can't take the bolt out. So I took it off and got an ultimak. Which is very nice.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top