Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/18/2004 5:34:02 PM EDT
I was thinking about buying a new Ak to add to the collection, so im gonna ask the pros. I have many Ak's but not 5.45.Can u get a wasr-2 with treaded barrel and bayonet lug and if you can then where should i began my search.Thanks
Link Posted: 10/18/2004 5:54:32 PM EDT
[#1]
The WASR 2's and 3's aren't even in the country yet. Century will be the importer so you can get one through them. Centefire Systems and a few others are already advertising them. I can't imagine them not having bayo lugs and threaded barrels. They keep saying "mid-October" and hey, its mid-October.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 8:39:47 AM EDT
[#2]
I notice that FAC "GunsnStuff" are selling a wasr-2 and wasr-3 but they are not threaded barrels and bayo lug has been removed.They are selling them for 300.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 8:47:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Talked to FAC yesterday and they are all out of the 5.45 AK's.  Lead time was "next month".  They were kind of rude as well because I was not a FFL license holder.  

I think I'm going thru ORF to get mine
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 1:45:45 PM EDT
[#4]
i have had similar problems with FAC,,but i think im gonna give up on the Wasr-2 and get me a HK G-3 since i do not have one .
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:01:57 PM EDT
[#5]
FAC never had the WASR 2 or 3. Century is the importer and my rep told me today they are on a boat somewhere on their way. Maybe mid-November if where lucky. More than likey they will make nice Christmas gifts.
Link Posted: 10/19/2004 6:41:44 PM EDT
[#6]
FAC always seems to be out of stuff. Then when they get it in the new "batch" is more expensive than the price in the magazine or the website. What a bunch of crap.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 12:32:03 AM EDT
[#7]
tagged
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top