Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 34
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 10:31:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have a Bulgarian AK47 trainer/cut away parts kit that I am trying to get a price on. I haven’t been able to find one for sale in the last few years so I have no idea how much it’s worth. Any information would be great.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/y7qed3z396shlmf/Photo%20Sep%2010%2C%2023%2016%2029.jpg?dl=0
View Quote
@johnluger

Havent seen one of those in a long time either,pretty cool.

Having the original barrel is a big plus.

Have seen kits without the barrel go for $550 so, with this having the barrel i would estimate $800-1200

I have no current data to compare it to to give a precise estimate.

It is a higher end piece due to the barrel being original to the kit which is hard to find now.Price could be a bit higher if you find the right buyer which would be on gunbroker.

Please just use my quote as a guide it certainly is worth at least $800 i am for certain of that.The hard part is pricing the upper end.

Hope this helps

Link Posted: 2/12/2020 2:13:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 6:39:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Thanks for the info.
View Quote
Your welcome
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 5:15:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Ok, trying to gauge the value of this. It’s a very nice Bulgarian AK74 all matching, original barrel kit, home built on a Vulcan receiver. Yes, I know it’s a Vulcan, but back in the day they made decent receivers and they were one of the few options available. I have other 47’s that I shoot and this one just sits. Thanks.  ETA: For reference, I sold this on Gunbroker for $1330.

At the time, their 74 receivers were 47’s with a different ejector. Sadly, they stamped them as 47’s.

Link Posted: 2/20/2020 7:36:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Ok, trying to gauge the value of this. It’s a very nice Bulgarian AK74 all matching, original barrel kit, home built on a Vulcan receiver. Yes, I know it’s a Vulcan, but back in the day they made decent receivers and they were one of the few options available. I have other 47’s that I shoot and this one just sits. Thanks.

https://i.imgur.com/KlGBT9U.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/HWAskjz.jpg

At the time, their 74 receivers were 47’s with a different ejector. Sadly, they stamped them as 47’s.

https://i.imgur.com/2RuqMLB.jpg
View Quote
@JoeBud

Most buyers would probably want this and price it as a parts kit even though its a complete rifle due to the receiver and it being home built

Good thing is 74 parts kits are bringing big money with original barrels like yours,and with it being a complete rifle with the side folder it should bring a nice chunk of change.

Gunbroker is where you want to sell this,private sales just dont bring in the kind of money you will get on gunbroker

As is $1000-1500 Lower end private sales,higher end gunbroker.

Be sure to describe the rifle as you did here.The original barrel is whats makes this a sought after piece.

Some 74 parts kits bring in up to $1500 depending on who is bidding and what you have.

Hope this helps

Link Posted: 2/20/2020 8:22:35 PM EDT
[#6]
What’s crazy is this one that found on GB that sold this month. Look how the serial compares to mine. What are the odds.

Link Posted: 2/20/2020 9:57:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What’s crazy is this one that found on GB that sold this month. Look how the serial compares to mine. What are the odds.

https://i.imgur.com/rWVjsJQ.jpg
View Quote
@JoeBud

Wow that is amazing.

How much did it sell for?
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 10:07:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

@JoeBud

Wow that is amazing.

View Quote
He has a lot of stuff that sells with just one bid for insane amounts. This one......$3999.....
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 4:00:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Arsenal sgl 31 with Russian 100 series folding stock. Comes with Russian mustard sling. Maybe 3000 rounds thru it.
https://postimg.cc/gallery/3aqmxdzt6/
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 7:59:25 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
He has a lot of stuff that sells with just one bid for insane amounts. This one......$3999.....
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@JoeBud

Wow that is amazing.

Yeah somethings fishy there with one bid at that amount.

If it was a Russian PLO kit with original barrel,yes. Not that kit at that price.Take that auction info with extreme caution
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 8:20:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Arsenal sgl 31 with Russian 100 series folding stock. Comes with Russian mustard sling. Maybe 3000 rounds thru it.
https://postimg.cc/gallery/3aqmxdzt6/
View Quote
@Chuckinator

In well used condition as yours $1600-2200

Lower end private sales upper end gunbroker.The finish wear will hurt the value,how much it will hurt is hard to say.

Values on these change monthly.Check gunbroker completed sales that sold to get a updated value as they can differ with time.
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 10:40:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Hey guys, a while back through Arms of America came a small batch of Egyptian AKMS kits. These came through Croatia, and saw some action in the Balkan wars. The inventory of each rifle part was itemized in Croatian. Pretty cool. All matching parts kit, all matching numbers, trunnion arabic marked and also matching. Sight Leaf also in Arabic. Rare Egyptian Crutch-folding stock, not the Polish/East German style.

Furniture good looking original laminate, "Blue Egyptian pistol grip. Came with original green sling, green 4-cell pouch and 4 Egyptian mags. I used NDS receiver, and had Troy @ Inrange build it. Barrel was virgin polish cold hammer forged chromed lined, threaded with original Egyptian slant break

beautiful definitely one of a kind gun.
thanks
Link Posted: 2/25/2020 8:15:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Hey guys, a while back through Arms of America came a small batch of Egyptian AKMS kits. These came through Croatia, and saw some action in the Balkan wars. The inventory of each rifle part was itemized in Croatian. Pretty cool. All matching parts kit, all matching numbers, trunnion arabic marked and also matching. Sight Leaf also in Arabic. Rare Egyptian Crutch-folding stock, not the Polish/East German style.

Furniture good looking original laminate, "Blue Egyptian pistol grip. Came with original green sling, green 4-cell pouch and 4 Egyptian mags. I used NDS receiver, and had Troy @ Inrange build it. Barrel was virgin polish cold hammer forged chromed lined, threaded with original Egyptian slant break

beautiful definitely one of a kind gun.
thanks
View Quote
@Local_idiot

Rifles built by a pro such as yours with these kits bring $1000-1300 for just the rifle as described.Lower end private sales,higher end gunbroker

Mags and pouch add $100-150. More on the higher end if they say - "Made in Egypt" on the mags

Hope this helps

Link Posted: 2/27/2020 2:10:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Haven’t been in the AK market in a long time.  What’s the going rate on an SAR2?  Assuming a shooter in used but good condition.

And while we’re at it, how much are Romanian wire folders and tins of 7n6 going for?
Link Posted: 2/27/2020 8:12:54 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Haven’t been in the AK market in a long time.  What’s the going rate on an SAR2?  Assuming a shooter in used but good condition.

And while we’re at it, how much are Romanian wire folders and tins of 7n6 going for?
View Quote
@Justin3

SAR2 are going for $700-1100 Some sell higher than others with no real differences  on condition,etc.Anything over $1000 it better be really nice with some extras.

Wire folders $80-125

7N6- havent looked at that in a long time.Check the EE for what they have been selling for as well as gunbroker

Link Posted: 3/2/2020 8:05:54 AM EDT
[#16]
According to the people on this forum, it's Romanian parts kit built on U.S. receiver by Lancaster.  Don't know to much about AKs, but all number that I can see seem to be matching.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/AK-47/Trying-to-figure-out-my-AK/64-166329/

Link Posted: 3/2/2020 8:26:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
According to the people on this forum, it's Romanian parts kit built on U.S. receiver by Lancaster.  Don't know to much about AKs, but all number that I can see seem to be matching.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/AK-47/Trying-to-figure-out-my-AK/64-166329/

https://i.imgur.com/bITjPdsh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/TUwwwEBh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/B0NDD9Rh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ph1ddpbh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/ksiWKBjh.jpg
View Quote
@jerisern

Lancaster was not the best of quality builders as most will confirm.Some were gtg,most wernt.If it shoots good and reliable shoot the shit out of it

Romanian parts kit on a NoDak receiver.Its basically worth the parts kit and the receiver,FCG, plus a bit for being a complete rifle

$600-700 Prices on the lower end private sales,higher end gunbroker

Hope this helps

Link Posted: 3/4/2020 10:35:42 AM EDT
[#18]
So I'm wondering about a rough value on the top two. I picked them up for next to nothing and just curious what I have, I own a few AKs but because this is all I have parts wise I'm not sure what kind of value they hold. Can get more pics tonight if these aren't very helpful.

1st is a FEG SA2000M
2nd is a MAK90 underfolder
(ignore the bottom two guns)

I literally only have what's shown, just barreled receivers no carriers, furniture or triggers etc...

Missing parts aside, they do need some minor work (I noticed trigger guard rivets are a loose or missing but bore is good on both)

*I'm aware bolts will have to be headspaced

Link Posted: 3/4/2020 7:15:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

So I'm wondering about a rough value on the top two. I picked them up for next to nothing and just curious what I have, I own a few AKs but because this is all I have parts wise I'm not sure what kind of value they hold. Can get more pics tonight if these aren't very helpful.

1st is a FEG SA2000M
2nd is a MAK90 underfolder
(ignore the bottom two guns)

I literally only have what's shown, just barreled receivers no carriers, furniture or triggers etc...

Missing parts aside, they do need some minor work (I noticed trigger guard rivets are a loose or missing but bore is good on both)

*I'm aware bolts will have to be headspaced

https://i.imgur.com/pZhbax5l.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/5ZLhwnUl.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/sy89KXxl.jpg
View Quote
@iwiley817

Between $400-600 for each one. Really doubt you would get more since some important parts are missing.I would say that the Chinese under folder would bring the most as just the stock and parts bring $100-150 alone

Gunbroker would be the way to go if selling.

Hope this helps

Link Posted: 3/4/2020 7:31:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

@iwiley817

Between $400-600 for each one. Really doubt you would get more since some important parts are missing.I would say that the Chinese under folder would bring the most as just the stock and parts bring $100-150 alone

Hope this helps

View Quote
Thanks! Just to clarify do you mean $400-$600 as is or  if I were to complete them with the missing parts?
Link Posted: 3/4/2020 9:53:47 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Thanks! Just to clarify do you mean $400-$600 as is or  if I were to complete them with the missing parts?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@iwiley817

Hope this helps

Your welcome.

No as is now.

Completed and correct they will be over $1000 each

If you complete them post again for an updated price
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 11:12:08 PM EDT
[#22]
Kinda curious as ive seen em all over the place over the years..600 to 1600!  Mags are not cheap either.

Norinco NHM-90 "Transition" Rifle in 5.56x45.  It was converted from an 84S-1 underfolder(if my past research is correct) with everything ground off and hand etched with new model name and serial.

I paid $200 in 1999 in CA right before they banned everything.

I have 4 30rnd mags and one 5rnd.  Dont knock the stock, its stupid comfortable to use.. one of the better thumb-holes out there and this thing is fun to shoot!  Been contemplating undefolding it again, but just not as much of a shooter when you do that... just coolness factor lol.

Attachment Attached File

Great thread!  I love this stuff!

If you want any other detail photos, let me know.
Link Posted: 3/7/2020 4:25:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Kinda curious as ive seen em all over the place over the years..600 to 1600!  Mags are not cheap either.

Norinco NHM-90 "Transition" Rifle in 5.56x45.  It was converted from an 84S-1 underfolder(if my past research is correct) with everything ground off and hand etched with new model name and serial.

I paid $200 in 1999 in CA right before they banned everything.

I have 4 30rnd mags and one 5rnd.  Dont knock the stock, its stupid comfortable to use.. one of the better thumb-holes out there and this thing is fun to shoot!  Been contemplating undefolding it again, but just not as much of a shooter when you do that... just coolness factor lol.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/21179/IMG_20191208_131929_HDR_3_jpg-1188172.JPG

Great thread!  I love this stuff!

If you want any other detail photos, let me know.
View Quote
@freeride21a

You are correct with the info on the rifle.

The mags will fetch between $100-150 each sometimes higher

The rifle as is $800-1000 for just the rifle no mags.If it was a original non ban type 84S with the bayonet lug,etc it would bring more money

If you put some Chinese wood on it and put the correct under folder stock on it would be a $1200-1300 rifle

Hope this helps,and thanks for sharing

Link Posted: 3/8/2020 11:51:28 PM EDT
[#24]
Thanks FlyLeaf!!  Now just to figure out what to actually do.  A fixed standard stock would be nice too.
Link Posted: 3/9/2020 7:02:11 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Thanks FlyLeaf!!  Now just to figure out what to actually do.  A fixed standard stock would be nice too.
View Quote
Your welcome.

It might have a slanted end receiver.If so then your fixed stock options will be limited.

Ironwood designs makes a slanted end cut fixed stock if that what you have.Some are straight cut and some slanted

Also if you dont know the Chinese AK's have a 1.5MM thick receiver vs a 1mm thick on other stamped AK's, so a standard AK stock will not fit.
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 3:35:18 PM EDT
[#26]
AK experts, appreciate a ballpark valuation on my AK. Nothing rare or obscure, probably common and uninteresting as mud but it's mine.

AK47S 7.62x39MM
MADE IN CHINA
ser. 8701xxx

RAI Woodland Hills CA

Bought new 11/87, <200 rnds fired, no wear on bluing except safety nub made a line, slight wear dot on bottom of buttstock door. A few rust "stain marks" here and there, very small. Wood is excellent. I would rate the gun 90% minimum overall.

Came with 2 or 3 mags, can't remember exactly, but know I have at least 2 around here somewhere.
Bayonet w/matching number, excellent.
Little cleaning tool in buttstock. Seem to remember an oiler bottle with it as well...but it may be mia, or may not, can't picture it's location atm.
Sling, appears to be OD cotton, very good. Little leather snap strap is aging though.
Original box, beaten up a little bit but it's there.
Even came with a little 7 page illustrated "GENERAL OPERATION OF THE AK-47 RIFLE" manual.
Still have original receipt/paperwork and display hang tag $429.99, got on sale for $329.99.

Had it out shooting 2 or 3 times. Then Kommiefornia started losing its mind and I put it away, out of sight. Because apparently even looking at an AK turns one into an homicidal maniac mass shooter.

Anyway, do I have any value here?

Thanks in advance!

Kurt
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 7:18:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Any idea on a new Arsenal SLR-104UR?  New in the box with everything that comes with it plus an AKS-74U muzzle device.  Never got around to SBR'ing it or cutting it down.

Thanks,

Jim
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 8:16:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
AK experts, appreciate a ballpark valuation on my AK. Nothing rare or obscure, probably common and uninteresting as mud but it's mine.

AK47S 7.62x39MM
MADE IN CHINA
ser. 8701xxx

RAI Woodland Hills CA

Bought new 11/87, <200 rnds fired, no wear on bluing except safety nub made a line, slight wear dot on bottom of buttstock door. A few rust "stain marks" here and there, very small. Wood is excellent. I would rate the gun 90% minimum overall.

Came with 2 or 3 mags, can't remember exactly, but know I have at least 2 around here somewhere.
Bayonet w/matching number, excellent.
Little cleaning tool in buttstock. Seem to remember an oiler bottle with it as well...but it may be mia, or may not, can't picture it's location atm.
Sling, appears to be OD cotton, very good. Little leather snap strap is aging though.
Original box, beaten up a little bit but it's there.
Even came with a little 7 page illustrated "GENERAL OPERATION OF THE AK-47 RIFLE" manual.
Still have original receipt/paperwork and display hang tag $429.99, got on sale for $329.99.

Had it out shooting 2 or 3 times. Then Kommiefornia started losing its mind and I put it away, out of sight. Because apparently even looking at an AK turns one into an homicidal maniac mass shooter.

Anyway, do I have any value here?

Thanks in advance!

Kurt
View Quote
@19E60

Very early preban import from 1987. The first 2 digits of the serial # is the year it was imported.

These are very sought after and you have the box,manual,mags,receipt,hang tag,sling,and the very rare to find matching bayonet.Yes they came with a oil bottle and a gas block pick as well.

Collectors want these rifles in this condition and will pay big bucks

$2000-2500 easy. Lower end private sales,higher end gunbroker.Personally i wouldnt sell it for less than $2200

Do yourself a favor and list it on gunbroker,should be between $2200-2500.Show good pictures of everything and list it with the correct search words.

Congrats and thanks for keeping this as a time capsule

Hope this helps

Link Posted: 3/10/2020 8:24:15 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Any idea on a new Arsenal SLR-104UR?  New in the box with everything that comes with it plus an AKS-74U muzzle device.  Never got around to SBR'ing it or cutting it down.

Thanks,

Jim
View Quote
@liljim11

You might be shocked what these are going for right now.

Arsenal stopped production on these and the 5.45 rifles are hot sellers on top of that

NIB with the muzzle device $2000-2200

Price is firm either private sales or gunbroker.DO NOT let someone try to get it for less than $2000,gunbroker will be the best way to sell it as buyers grab these up in this condition quickly

Take good pics,and use correct search words and it will sell.

Hope this helps you out

Link Posted: 3/10/2020 9:48:37 PM EDT
[#30]
Thanks Flyleaf.  Appreciate the response.

Jim
Link Posted: 3/10/2020 10:02:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Have a 104-UR that has had 200 rounds non corrosive through it, but otherwise pristine condition with everything but the box. Also an SLR-105R with unknown round count but in excellent condition. Fair asking price?
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 11:29:35 AM EDT
[#32]
@FlyLeaf

Thank you very much sir, your efforts are most appreciated.

I had no idea, obviously.

Not sure if I want to sell or keep, but good to know what I have.

Thanks again,

Kurt
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 6:04:51 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Thanks Flyleaf.  Appreciate the response.

Jim
View Quote
Your welcome,glad to help

Link Posted: 3/11/2020 6:07:03 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

@FlyLeaf

Thank you very much sir, your efforts are most appreciated.

I had no idea, obviously.

Not sure if I want to sell or keep, but good to know what I have.

Thanks again,

Kurt
View Quote
@19E60

Your welcome.always good to ask before even thinking of selling.Keep in mind the prices on these change from time to time.

Always up on these so that is good
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 6:13:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Have a 104-UR that has had 200 rounds non corrosive through it, but otherwise pristine condition with everything but the box. Also an SLR-105R with unknown round count but in excellent condition. Fair asking price?
View Quote
@Orygunxj

104UR with no box- $1700-1900 (box adds @$75-$100) You might nab a buyer up to $2000 but it will more likely be between $1700-1900

105R- High demand like the 104UR- $1800-2000

Prices are pretty firm either private sales or gunbroker.Gunbroker will net the higher end and get lots of interested buyers

Hope this helps

Link Posted: 3/11/2020 6:36:31 PM EDT
[#36]
I have a NIB SLR-107FR and a Robinson Arms VEPR K 16” 7.62x39 (unknown rounds count but VG condition). I never use them and debate whether to keep or move. What are they going for these days?
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 7:20:58 PM EDT
[#37]
Thank you sir, It's very much appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/11/2020 7:55:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Thank you sir, It's very much appreciated.
View Quote
Your welcome

Link Posted: 3/11/2020 8:05:50 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I have a NIB SLR-107FR and a Robinson Arms VEPR K 16” 7.62x39 (unknown rounds count but VG condition). I never use them and debate whether to keep or move. What are they going for these days?
View Quote
@gunnut284

The 107FR will bring some nice coin in NIB condition- $1500-1700 Should be an easy sale in NIB condition.

Lower end private sales,higher end gunbroker.

Robinson Arms will bring in good money as well.These are top quality built rifles.

$1300-1500

Lower end private sales,higher end gunbroker.This one might be a tougher sale as a lot of folks arent up to speed on how good these are.Hold firm on price

Link Posted: 3/11/2020 9:54:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

@gunnut284

The 107FR will bring some nice coin in NIB condition- $1500-1700 Should be an easy sale in NIB condition.

Robinson Arms will bring in good money as well.These are top quality built rifles.

$1300-1500

Lower end private sales,higher end gunbroker.This one might be a tougher sale as a lot of folks arent up to speed on how good these are.Hold firm on price

View Quote
Dang, those are both a good bit more than I thought. Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 3/12/2020 8:42:51 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@gunnut284

$1300-1500

Your welcome,glad to be of help
Link Posted: 3/21/2020 8:52:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Just a note to those who may ask me personally for price checks on AK's in this thread.I get a lot of instant messages asking for prices all the time.I don't mind those that do,heck i enjoy it as much as i enjoy posting in this thread.

I will not be quoting any prices in this thread or by instant message/email on AK's until this virus panic is over for 2 reasons.

1-Prices are way over inflated and impossible to give accurate quotes on as they change daily and i feel it wouldnt be an accurate quote until this calms down.No a WASR10 isnt worth $1500,etc

2- I am hammered at work as an essential worker that still has to go to work even if there is a shutdown.12+ hours a day until this ends doesnt leave me much time to eat,shower, and sleep.No time to give quotes.

Other members here have good knowledge and they will post quotes as they always do.I will continue giving prices after this settles down.

Hopefully those that ask me for prices will understand during this crisis.

Thanks and be safe

FlyLeaf

Link Posted: 3/23/2020 9:45:27 PM EDT
[#43]
What’s a converted Saiga Legion in 5.45 going for these days? Four East German (I think) unmarked orange bakelite mags.
Link Posted: 4/2/2020 2:33:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Hello all,

I'm getting out of the 5.45 game and wanted to see what would be a fair price to sell it at.

I have an Arsenal SLR 105-R model (all matching SNs, round count estimated ~1500 rounds) with the x8 circle 10/21 mags and the following mods (prices are what I paid at the time):

-Ultimak ACR2-SS Standard Length rail                 ($220)
-Ultimak model M1-B optics mount/gas tube         ($100)
-DoubleStar ACE Internal Modular Receiver Block  ($48)
-Blackjack buffer                                                   ($10)
-Shepherd's crook replacement                            ($9)
-Arsenal Two Stage US Made Trigger                    ($25)
-Ace AR Grip Adapter for AK Type Rifles                ($7)

The finish is pretty worn off of the bolt carrier group due to me using a solvent to clean it, which I did not realize would remove the paint at the time.

Link Posted: 4/10/2020 4:00:33 PM EDT
[#45]
What is fair value these days for a nice ROMY G kit with original barrel?  All serial # matching. Just curious what's a fair starting price.

Also looking at selling my LEE Armory AK74. Good condition.
Link Posted: 4/10/2020 5:54:43 PM EDT
[#46]
What about a NIB Arsenal SGL21-94?  

Been in a safe since shortly after birth.
Link Posted: 4/18/2020 1:40:57 AM EDT
[#47]
Hi, I would like to know the value of 2 vepr:

vepr super 308
vepr pioneer 7.62x39
Link Posted: 4/18/2020 9:02:40 PM EDT
[#48]
2 BNIB Bricklee Trading Company SKS Hunters.

Comes with all of the original items including:

Oiler
Sling
Muzzle Brake
Scope and Mount
Scope Covers and Scope Eye Protector
Instruction Manuals
Spent shell casing in labeled plastic bag

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/26/2020 7:04:37 PM EDT
[#49]
Price of a Romy G build with a clean like new bore, Nodak receiver, otherwise good condition, 922 R compliant obviously. It’s been a while since I’ve been in the AK game but it seems like prices have gone up like crazy.
Link Posted: 4/30/2020 9:21:13 PM EDT
[#50]
2014 unfired century arms  zastava m70 ab2 under folder black poly grips
Page / 34
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top