Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/13/2003 3:26:11 AM EDT
What are your thoughts on the 30 round waffle mags? Do you think they will stand the test of time or are they more for looks? Also, are there any good or bad things to say about the Polish 30 round mags at AimSurplus?

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 11:55:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Bought a few of the waffle mags. They look and work great. Just ordered three of the Polish mags.
Link Posted: 5/16/2003 7:41:27 PM EDT
[#2]
The polish mags are fantastic! get some while you can. I have 5.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 10:22:10 AM EDT
[#3]
I think the 30 round waffle mags are the best mags you can get.  They are real strong, light, fit tight and they look cool to.  I wish I would have bought more when they were $9.00 each.

The polish mags are nice, but I don't think they are as strong as the waffles.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 11:13:37 AM EDT
[#4]
I also picked up a Bulgarian 30 round mag this weekend. It feels like you could run it over with the car and it would still work.
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 11:23:55 AM EDT
[#5]
i have 5 or 6 of the bulgarian ones from K-var.  They work great.  I replaced some of the followers with the Tapco-USA ones and the followers are too low.  the first round will slide right out of the mag.  once it is loaded with more they load just fine.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2003 10:00:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Good thread about these, I am glad to see everyone so happy with these. I guess from all the good feedback from you guys I am gonna have to get out my CC now and buy some for myself!
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 7:01:15 PM EDT
[#7]
If anybody knows where to get them for less than $17.95 please post it here. That is what K-Var is getting for them now.
Page AK-47 » Magazines
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top