Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/15/2003 6:07:55 PM EDT
I'm thinking about getting an AK-74 clone in 5.45.  I was wondering which of the custom makers guns' everyone owns and what they think of them - I was considering Krebs, InRange, Ohio RF or others.  Let me know what you have and like and don't like.  Pics?  Thanks for your input!
Link Posted: 10/15/2003 8:31:02 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd say contact Krebs Custom Inc. or AK USA about having a "custom" 74 built. You could also wait for the Arsenal USA SSR-74 rifles to be released, I believe that they are due to be released in December some time.

I own a Krebs 103K and I must say that their work is top notch and their service is really great. I plan on a ordering Krebs AK-101 next.

The Kollector
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 4:44:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 5:15:06 AM EDT
[#3]
For $300 you can not beat a SAR2. Otherwise I'd contact Todd at ORF since he has a thread going now about the modest stash of Bulgy 5.45 kits he has on the line.
Link Posted: 10/16/2003 5:15:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a Rapid Fire and InRange AK-74.  Both are works of art.

KF

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top