Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2013 11:04:19 PM EDT
Anybody ever seen this buttstock?  Who makes it? I found this picture on Kalinka optics, the picture was for the fore grip, but look at that damned buttstock! It looks adjustable

Link Posted: 6/7/2013 11:17:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks similar to one I remember seeing in one of the many Russian military/police pictures over on militaryphotos.net, but it may not be the same since that appears to be a cgi picture.
There are a few really cool aftermarket stocks in Russia for the 5.5mm hinge that are either impossible to get here in the US or are exceedingly rare.
Link Posted: 6/7/2013 11:18:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Looks similar to one I remember seeing in one of the many Russian military/police pictures over on militaryphotos.net, but it may not be the same since that appears to be a cgi picture.
There are a few really cool aftermarket stocks in Russia for the 5.5mm hinge that are either impossible to get here in the US or are exceedingly rare.

I've been doing google searches for companies that sell these just to see what the picture looks like in real life, you'd think they'd try to tap the U.S. market to sell some merchandise, just read a post and saw that a company from russia tried reaching out to VLTOR to sell their products but were turned down, I think VLTOR thought the quality sucked a lot

Another view, again I think its CGI

Link Posted: 6/8/2013 10:48:35 AM EDT
[#3]
It's made by STK in Russia. The stocks are currently discontinued.
Link Posted: 6/9/2013 5:18:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I have been trying to get one for about 3 years now.  Kalinka keeps promising but has yet to deliver.  I have heard both discontinued and not.  Hard to say but it is listed on their new website and looks to be in production.  I have emailed them with no result so far.  

http://www.squal.ru/oruzheynyy-tyuning/88-priklad-vydvizhnoy-mvri-0422000.html
Link Posted: 6/10/2013 3:01:37 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I have been trying to get one for about 3 years now.  Kalinka keeps promising but has yet to deliver.  I have heard both discontinued and not.  Hard to say but it is listed on their new website and looks to be in production.  I have emailed them with no result so far.  

I tried checking out with the stock in my cart. Looks like they currently aren't shipping to the USA. I'll see if I can't get one of my contacts to send it to me.
Link Posted: 6/10/2013 10:34:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I tried checking out with the stock in my cart. Looks like they currently aren't shipping to the USA. I'll see if I can't get one of my contacts to send it to me.

keep us posted!
Link Posted: 6/10/2013 5:43:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

keep us posted!

I just got a response from the company. Looks like they are gearing up a new website for US customers. Not sure if the stock will be on there, but hopefully.

I requested the stock from my guy over there. He said he'll look into it.

I have a Zenith stock on order too. I'll post pictures when they're in.
Link Posted: 6/10/2013 5:55:06 PM EDT
[#8]
got a picture of what it looks like? not your personal one but an example until yours shows?
Link Posted: 6/10/2013 5:55:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

keep us posted!

I just got a response from the company. Looks like they are gearing up a new website for US customers. Not sure if the stock will be on there, but hopefully.

I requested the stock from my guy over there. He said he'll look into it.

I have a Zenith stock on order too. I'll post pictures when they're in.

Awesome!!  Keep me posted please.  That damn stock has eluded my too long.

Oddly enough they send me ad emails but did not respond to my initial inquiry.  
Link Posted: 6/10/2013 6:53:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
got a picture of what it looks like? not your personal one but an example until yours shows?

The Zenith stock?

Link Posted: 6/10/2013 8:29:51 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/10/2013 9:42:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Zenith stock?

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd448/sdrake100/1newprikad_zps9748ce3e.jpg

http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd448/sdrake100/main_zps06240d20.jpg

How do you say mall ninja in Russian?
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 4:38:25 AM EDT
[#13]
Dear Friends!

My name is Dmitriy and I'm the owner of the www.squal.ru online-store discussed above.

As I wrote Shawn before, soon we are starting the new project targeted to american customers.
I saw here a question about one of our stocks and if it will be avaiable in the new store too. I'm glad to inform you - it will =)

Now I would like to introduce you the review to MVRI 04.22.000 stock made by one of our customers in Russia.
Unfortunatelly it's written in russian, but it also contains a lot of pics, so my guess is that language will not be such a big problem=)
Here's the link: http://blog.squal.ru/?p=5

I would like to ask you to help me too with delivery and payment moment.
Now we have Paypal for the payment and EMS for delivery. Are there any othner options too? Any advices please=)

If there are any conflicts with forum rules in this topic, I'll be very thankful for your responces in PM-s.

Best regards,
Dmitriy.
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 9:40:01 AM EDT
[#14]
пиздец!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eсли нужнa пoмoщ c пeрeвoдoм- дaй знaть!!!
Link Posted: 6/11/2013 4:59:30 PM EDT
[#15]
С переводом чего? Обращений к аудитории и блога?

С аудиторией - спасибо, как-нибудь сам справлюсь, а с блогом- не откажусь=)

Ну и чего матом-то  сразу ругаться.

Sorry, guys, that was the answer for that cyrillic post above.
Link Posted: 6/19/2013 6:22:31 AM EDT
[#16]
I love Google Chrome not only because it automatically translates pages in other languages, but also because it sometimes makes for some accidental hilarity.

from the stock review that was posted:

"Well, we summarize. Why is this the butt? Because he's really good and probably the only one that, in my opinion, fits well into the overall style of the Kalashnikov assault rifle.

So you comfortable shooting)"

why is butt? So you comfortable shooting, that's why is butt.
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 10:27:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Dear Friends!

My name is Dmitriy and I'm the owner of the www.squal.ru online-store discussed above.

As I wrote Shawn before, soon we are starting the new project targeted to american customers.
I saw here a question about one of our stocks and if it will be avaiable in the new store too. I'm glad to inform you - it will =)

Now I would like to introduce you the review to MVRI 04.22.000 stock made by one of our customers in Russia.
Unfortunatelly it's written in russian, but it also contains a lot of pics, so my guess is that language will not be such a big problem=)

Now we have Paypal for the payment and EMS for delivery. Are there any othner options too? Any advices please=)

If there are any conflicts with forum rules in this topic, I'll be very thankful for your responces in PM-s.

Best regards,
Dmitriy.

Thanks for posting here about this.
The stock is very cool and functional looking. I also like that it appears to be robust.
Paypal is probably the best bet for payment option since so many people that do online buying and selling use it.

Will you guys be doing a version for 4.5mm hinges as well?
Here in the US there is a good amount of 4.5mm hinged folders, primarily because it is what Bulgaria still uses, but also from the Russian kits and Khyber builds.
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 10:42:57 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm pretty proud my post actually was able to pull Dmitri onto the website!  

I'd go with paypal for now
Link Posted: 6/21/2013 2:25:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I'm pretty proud my post actually was able to pull Dmitri onto the website!  

I'd go with paypal for now

+1. Paypal is the only way. No bank transfers, no western union. Buying things from Russia to the US is scary business outside of PP.
Link Posted: 6/21/2013 3:22:22 PM EDT
[#20]
When the site geared to us customers is up I would buy one as long as import is legal. Western union is shit though
Link Posted: 6/22/2013 7:45:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Dear Friends!

Best regards,
Dmitriy.

I love being an ak guy because of stuff like this.

Link Posted: 7/23/2013 7:27:24 AM EDT
[#22]
Any update on this or anyone got one yet?
Link Posted: 7/28/2013 3:46:00 AM EDT
[#23]
fwiw the Russians also do some sexy SVDS stocks but they are rarely seen outside of Russia.

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top