Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/22/2003 7:00:11 PM EDT
I am loking to buy a good AK. What recomendations can be made for a well built quality rifle that takes highcaps? If you know of a place that has them please forward that info also. I would be willing to trade some AR parts if a individual on the board has one they want to get rid of.

I think I  would really like to have a old school looking blonde furniture and a slant brake looking type rifle.

Thanks
Cruizer
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 6:36:07 PM EDT
[#1]
oh man, exactly what I want too!

I really want blonde furniture and the slant brake!!!

I think you can get the furniture from ironwood or arsenal USA has something like it...
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 6:42:01 PM EDT
[#2]
You might want to check out some of the offerings from Global Trades.  They advertise in Shotgun News.  As I recall they have some Hungarian guns that were supposed to be what you were looking for... Damned if I can keep up with all the model numbers, but something like SSR85.
Link Posted: 8/23/2003 7:24:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Get the Sar-2 from AIM they are 270 I am thinking of ordering one here is the link
www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/Romanian_AK_SAR_2_5_54x39_Rifle.html
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 6:07:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Global Trades have nice rifles.  I just ordered a SAR2 from AIM last week.  My dealer should receive it sometimes this week.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top