BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2005 1:09:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:13:45 PM EDT
[#1]
darn, sorry to hear about this.  Just one of those days I guess.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:16:41 PM EDT
[#2]
At least, are the women living upstairs good looking?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:34:37 PM EDT
[#3]
I just sat in a dentist chair to get a cavity filled by the worlds shittiest dentist, and a new assistant who apparently was just out of school. She was pretty though, but she jabbed me in the mouth with every know dental instrument man has created.

Soooooo................

Needless to say our days have been better.

Well templar there is always a tomorrow, and a next week and a weekends. And I go shooting on weekends!  So take it one day at a time and things will work out my friend.

GOD DAMN Why won't this Novocaine wear off, SHIT it was stupid to ask for a second shot
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:36:32 PM EDT
[#4]
another boring day at work, but being home sucks worse.

My mouth is bleeding.

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:37:15 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Sorry to vent here guys but I need somewhere to do it.

So........I got divorced last year, basically because my ex wanted something different.  I don't hate her, just still hard to deal with......

Fast forward to Saturday.......she calls me to tell me her father died.  I liked the guy a lot, we got along, and I did think of him as a second dad, so that hurts.  I'm not looking forward to having to go and interact with the rest of the family for the services, but hey, I've got to cowboy the fuck up and do it, which I will.

Now today........I'm woken up at 7am to very loud gurgling noises.  Seems there's a blockage in the pipe system and since I'm on the bottom floor of the apartment house, shit rolls down hill.........and up through the drain in my bath tub/shower and all in the tub.

I just now basically finished cleaning that up after waiting most of the day for the plumber.  Seems some of the women who live in the second floor have been flushing their tampons....which blocked everything up.

So...................

How's your day's going guys?

Better than yours...  Not great but better...
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:38:43 PM EDT
[#6]
join the fuckin club
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:43:52 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I just sat in a dentist chair to get a cavity filled by the worlds shittiest dentist, and a new assistant who apparently was just out of school. She was pretty though, but she jabbed me in the mouth with every know dental instrument man has created.

Soooooo................

Needless to say our days have been better.

Well templar there is always a tomorrow, and a next week and a weekends. And I go shooting on weekends!  So take it one day at a time and things will work out my friend.

GOD DAMN Why won't this Novocaine wear off, SHIT it was stupid to ask for a second shot

I had my teeth cleaned by a dental assistant that had no clue what the F she was doing.  She stabbed my gums every 2 seconds.  I have crowns on my two front teeth because they were chipped in half when I was younger.  Soooo....she procedes to dig with that metal hook in between my crown and gums...then she tugs out and rips a chunk of my gum right out causes a burst of blood to come out.  Now you can see the metal at the top of one of my crowns because she ripped part of the gum off.

But it gets better...

The next time I go she tells me..."You need to stop brushing so hard on your gums because you've pushed them up and now the metal on your crown is exposed".

BTW..this didn't happne today.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:48:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:53:42 PM EDT
[#10]
I am on vacation this week, the temp is 91 degrees, the grass doesn't need to be cut, the sun is shining, I am inside to get a glass of tea, and I have a fridge full of beer.  Oh yeah, and my wife is in Dallas all week!
OOPS!  Wrong thread.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 1:57:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Well I was kinda hoping you may have received an envalope in the mail??
But I know how thing's go..Hang in there Tim.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:00:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Damn... that sucks, Tim.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:01:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:25:15 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm just pouring salt in the wound to help it heal..
Shit Happens!!!! LOl.
At least Dale's having fun..Haahaa
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:29:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Sorry to hear that Tim...you got alot of friends here and you are cool under fire.......I am sure you handled and will handle everything with class and stoicism

we can put some tampons up on an IDPA target during a rifle side match and do a few mag dumps...might relieve some anger
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:37:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:40:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:43:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Well this is not exactly where I wanted to post it... but....

Thanks to you Tim, I have now completed my transition to the dark side.

I picked up my SAM-7A1R about 1.5 hours ago and I am in love... and I haven't even shot it yet.

I was going to call you, but I thought I would wait till tomorrow, guess my gut instinct was correct because
you wouldn't have been in the shop anyway  

I will post pictures in another thread when I get around to taking some...

I just want to tell you to hang in there. There are better days ahead.

You're a good man that goes out of his way to help perfect strangers so I know that life will smile on you real soon.

BTW: This is my first AK and I give all my thanks to Tim for his time and efforts.

God be with you and your ex's family during this tragic time.... best of luck during the next few days.

You listened to all my questions... so now I'll return the favor, if you need to vent on the phone... I'm all ears  
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:44:15 PM EDT
[#19]
shitty bro! :D keep your chin up...
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:50:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Hang in there Templar! Right now I'am drinking the solution for cleaning the system for my Colonoscopy check tomorrow! Oh baby can't wait for the hose!! At least they put you out for these things.    
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 2:59:29 PM EDT
[#21]
Keep your chin up Templar.  Tomorrow is another day.  Maybe I will get rained on or something tomorrow, but today is beautiful.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:29:21 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Hang in there Templar! Right now I'am drinking the solution for cleaning the system for my Colonoscopy check tomorrow! Oh baby can't wait for the hose!! At least they put you out for these things.    

I eventually have to get one of those damn things . Life is a bunch of shit spaced out with small intervals of happiness.....or at least it feels like that sometimes.

As I write this at 7:31PM eastern I hope eveybody has a fucking fantastic Tuesday ah hell rest of the week. Because we've all earned it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:31:13 PM EDT
[#23]
PS  Good luck on your colostomy recon,  hope everything is A OK for ya. I'll pray for ya.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:32:14 PM EDT
[#24]
Only 2 more days at this job, then I go see how much of a clusterfuck everything becomes.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:43:27 PM EDT
[#25]
I was tits deep in a muddy hole attempting to repair a 2" water line when the shitty glue-thread adapter that was holding Mr. Happy-Fun valve and 80PSI of water back went tits up and blew off.

A 2" water line under such pressure can fill a hole about as fast as you can crawl out of it

The ground all sloped back towards my hole, so bailing it out with the backhoe was going incredibly slow... My only option was to bail by hand.

My monday morning project, turned Monday project, finally is done and the glue is curing.  I just hope the slip joint holds, its some new fangled goofy fuckin thing.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 3:53:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Sir, may I offer you a

If it helps, my Tuesdays are just Mondays with a workday behind them........
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 4:01:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 4:06:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 4:07:52 PM EDT
[#29]
If it has tits or wheels it's gonna give you trouble
I'm in the same boat cept I didn't like my father in law much.
It does get better though. I'll be thinkin of you.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 4:12:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Tim,

Sorry to hear about your shitty day

I'm coming up to Jason's place to get another tattoo later this week and I'm taking you out for a cold beer as soon as I'm done.

Marc
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 4:16:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Cheer up Tim! I can relate to some of the stuff here, I get worried if I have too many good days, usually a bad one somewheres anyday of the week, my father in law died on May 23rd he was 57 yrs old, one hell of a man, never in my 12 years of knowing him did I ever see him angry or even curse, didn't smoke, didn't drink, just worked his ass off washing cars and delivering papers with no health insurance and somewhat of a farmer, could never get him to goto the doctor for a checkup, he was too consumed with taking care of his wife who has been a diabetic for over 30 years, multiple strokes and just recently breast cancer, he was a big strong man, and then within a matter of days he got sick, his arm swelled up, he was unable to deliver papers, and my brother in law carried him to the car to take him to the emergency, he had a stroke, but worst of all his brain was loaded with cancer, his arm had a tumor wrapped around it, his heart and esophgus also showed cancer and he died a young man, my wife miscarried the day before the funeral, her 2nd time in the past 2 years so im done trying for more kids, my daughter is 11 and im done trying. my dad died 6 yrs 7 months and 9 days ago from cancer, it sucks. Im sorry for venting also, didn't meen to hijack your thread with my problems, but Tim like the others say tommorow is a better day, on the upside, My Hk P7M8 arrived yesterday, I got a Ruger Sp101 a couple weeks ago, and on another note I took my wife to the dentist today to have some wisdom teeth removed... Take care Guys!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 4:33:52 PM EDT
[#32]
Dude, I sympathize, my father in law died last week and now I have my mother in law living with me.  I'm not going to complain though because I have access to money that I can use to buy guns with.  So, albeit a small one, there is an up side to this whole shitty 2 weeks.

Link Posted: 8/1/2005 4:47:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Still living in the fan?
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 4:53:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Man Tim, you need to go burn some powder.  Get that stink out of your nostrils!

Sorry to hear about your father in law.  Funerals are never good.  You just need to get through it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:04:07 PM EDT
[#35]
Hey Temp ...
If it makes you feel any better, I got divorced 5 years ago and I "still" hate that bitch, LOL ...
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 5:53:29 PM EDT
[#36]
I sprained my ankle on Sunday and now think that it is broken, or that I ripped apart one of the two (or both) ligaments as I can't move my foot.  

Stupid Mondays.....
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:03:40 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Now today........I'm woken up at 7am to very loud gurgling noises.  Seems there's a blockage in the pipe system and since I'm on the bottom floor of the apartment house, shit rolls down hill.........and up through the drain in my bath tub/shower and all in the tub.

I just now basically finished cleaning that up after waiting most of the day for the plumber.  Seems some of the women who live in the second floor have been flushing their tampons....which blocked everything up.    How
hr

that gave me goosebumps, bloody tampons all in ur bathtub hope you feel better templar!
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:17:14 PM EDT
[#38]
Amerikaner, sind Sie so lustig
Link Posted: 8/1/2005 6:33:40 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Amerikaner, sind Sie so lustig

indeed we are
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top