Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/15/2007 5:42:40 PM EDT
Is it possible, or legal to change the wood furniture from a Rom WASR2 [from AIMsurplus] to K-VAR plum US made furniture? And if so which style stock set will fit?

[I know nothing about AKs]

Link Posted: 2/15/2007 5:46:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes, and "stamped receiver".  Some fitting may be required, or not, depending on (insert favorite drunken monkey joke here) did when they assembled your rifle.

HEY MODS:  Can we get a drunken, dancing monkey animation?  It would save a lot of time in WASR threads.
Link Posted: 2/15/2007 6:13:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks! This was first time posting in the AK section... I feel so dirty
Link Posted: 2/15/2007 7:09:22 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thanks! This was first time posting in the AK section... I feel so dirty

The great thing about the AK side is if you don't clean yourself up, it won't effect your ability to post!

Welcome to the Dark Side!
Link Posted: 2/18/2007 6:16:15 PM EDT
[#4]
"Can we get a drunken, dancing monkey animation? It would save a lot of time in WASR threads. "

I second the motion!  Actually, such an animation would work in most any post about CAI-made semi-autos .......
Link Posted: 2/19/2007 5:45:32 AM EDT
[#5]
As long as you keep a US pistol grip, you can add foreign made wood or plastic.
Link Posted: 2/19/2007 1:43:56 PM EDT
[#6]
The drunken monkey joke again
Are the WASR2's really that bad? I haven't picked it up yet?

Unfortunately in CT we're limited to postban AKs in any caliber other than 7.62, and Arsenal doesn't make the SLR-105s anymore so my choices are limited.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 2:04:41 PM EDT
[#7]
mine is awesome, except for the finish.

(insert drunk monkey graphic here.)
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top