Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 1/24/2006 6:28:06 PM EDT
I've been waiting for these to come out for some time but never did get the word or seee an announcement.  Now I hear they've all been made & bought.

Anyone know where I might locate them NIB?  I'm considering a purchasing 2, in my current, get-them-before-the-next-ban mindset.  Pisses me off that I missed their release date.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 6:42:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Check GunsAmerica.  I just bought one, the guy I got it from has 3 still NIB and has them listed at his cost or claims too.  His price is $1150plus $20 shipping.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 7:14:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 8:23:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks, gentlemen.  Found & shot him an email, & already received a reply that he still had those 2 left.  Went ahead & laid claim to them both.  Great deal @ ~25% cut-rate.  I still need to find a 7.62x39-compatible suppressor w/ a QD flash hider to put on the end of the bbl.  Not having much luck finding one so far.  A G-3 FH may be my only choice.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 3:23:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:48:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:43:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Got both, so MB is more than just a name!

Love my SF, and the fcg got silky after a 1000 rounds.

Thanks again, gents.  Yes, I've definitely got double-vision where my fine-arms acquisition practices are concerned, as I well remember what life was like in the shadow of the ban days.  My FFL sent a copy of the license to John, & already received a UPS tracking # by email this evening, so they're en-route.  Almost lost this baby.  John was a good fellow to do business with.
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 12:40:29 AM EDT
[#7]
John is great.  Nice man and a pleasure to do business with.  I wonder why he doesn't post weapons on this site?

MB, if you want a third, "nugentgl" has one for sale on the EE Forums-AK Rifles.  $1200.00

Bud
Link Posted: 1/26/2006 5:25:19 PM EDT
[#8]
2 is sufficient.  Have to leave room for other toys in the box - which, at this rate, means I'm gonna need a bigger box.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 12:27:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Just picked them up today.  They're even sweeter in person.  They only made 46 of these in total, & I got consecutive serial #'s.  Always wanted an AK w/ Galil features in the classic Russian .30 cal., though I still can't figure out what function the muzzle nut in front of the gas block serves

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 2:15:51 AM EDT
[#10]

I still can't figure out what function the muzzle nut in front of the gas block serves

THey are made with a mid length barrel system.. The threads under the muzzle nut are for a flash hider.

But, then the barrel would be shorter then 16"... Rather then go through the pain of selling a SBR, they use a 16" barrel.. ITs up to the end user if he wants a SBR or not.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 6:50:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Thanks, Stottman.

I'm strongly considering a M47-2000 FH for this beast.  Unfortunately, SBR has been illegal in WA State since the past decade.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top