Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page AK-47 » Russian
Site Notices
12/6/2019 7:27:02 PM
Posted: 12/13/2013 2:09:13 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/13/2013 2:48:21 PM EST by Gulfdiver]
Hopefully my dad will leave the hospital in two weeks after a triple bypass and I am thinking of buying him a gift. Found out that the Trunnion was round so I am getting him a 7.62x39 Bullet Guide Kit Round Trunnion from http://www.dinzagarms.com/vepr/vepr.html and a cool looking break.
Has enybody ever dealt with dinzagarms?
What is the thread size of the muzzle? I believe it is 14x1L but knowing my luck is is some odd ball
Thanks
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:52:11 PM EST
Dinzag is good to go, done plenty of business with them over the years and never an issue.

Muzzle is M14x1 LH.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:23:45 PM EST
Cool thanks
with the 30 round mags would I half to play the 922r game? It has the thumb hole stock and wooden hand guards.
He has surplus mags, would somebody please give me a couple decent placed to buy the 922r replacement parts for the 7.62x39 vepr.
What would I need to replace?
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 4:29:41 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/13/2013 4:30:26 PM EST by Dragynn]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Gulfdiver:
Cool thanks
with the 30 round mags would I half to play the 922r game? It has the thumb hole stock and wooden hand guards.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Gulfdiver:
Cool thanks

I believe so.

He has surplus mags, would somebody please give me a couple decent placed to buy the 922r replacement parts for the 7.62x39 vepr.
What would I need to replace?

Lots of options, most common would be firstly the trigger group, the Tapco G2 is pretty widely used, counts for 3 parts, and can be found in lots of places as cheap as 27-28 bucks, I have found them on eBay for 26.99 shipped, Vepr uses the single-hook model.

Muzzle device counts for 1, CNC Warrior is an excellent source for quality muzzle brakes, I have found nice ones for as low as under 10 bucks shipped, check the cheap parts thread in AK Discussions. Damage has one on sale now for 10 bucks.

Pistol grip, stock, forend each count as a part, you can also replace followers and floorplates in your surplus mags for a part each, Csspecs has replacement floorplates, Dinzag might have some, Arsenal has followers.

Carolina shooters supply stocks tons of US parts, good selection of forends and pistol grips etc.

You didn't say if it was a slantback or a squareback? If slantback, you'll need an adapter to do the stock.
Page AK-47 » Russian
Top Top