Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/14/2018 3:46:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/15/2018 1:13:40 AM EDT by Regal_T-type]
My buddy just got an m76, and as you know the mags for these go for a $shit-million. I've decided to save him a bit of money and 3d print him some. I was wondering if there are any m76 shooters out there that would like to test some prototypes and provide feedback.

These aren't gonna be like those flimsy ghost gunner ar mags, these are designed to last and *should* eventually offer similar performance to magpul ak mags. First run of prototypes will begin printing this weekend.
Link Posted: 6/16/2018 3:36:48 PM EDT
I have a select fire M76...so I'm game for this!
Link Posted: 6/16/2018 8:38:47 PM EDT
I am game to test one out if you still need additional testers?
Link Posted: 6/17/2018 8:10:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/17/2018 9:05:51 PM EDT by Regal_T-type]
The first prototype is being printed right now. It is being made out of low grade plastic and will be used to test if it locks into the rifle and feeds properly. I'll post pics here. After any necessary changes to the model are made to ensure proper functioning, a batch will be made out of industrial plastic. I'd be willing to hand out up to 10 or or so of this batch for testing. At this point I'm looking at 20 hours printer time per mag.

Link Posted: Yesterday 5:02:47 PM EDT
I have Valmet M76’s and would be happy to test and compare against factory mags, Tromix converted Weiger mags and Tromix converted Bulgarian Circle 10 mags.

Mick
Top Top