Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/7/2006 4:14:46 PM EDT
I was really shocked to find a large quantity of 5.45 in Alabama that Daffy Duck had not bought up.  35 boxes of Ylyanovsk 70gr 5.45 in the 25 rd white box with blue writing.  I know this is not the most accurate stuff but with the ammo shortage can't be too choosy.  They had it marked $5.05 each but will cut me a deal if I buy it all.  What would be a good price per box?
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 2:36:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Well if I could find it I would offer the guy $3.50 a box; I guess that it must be at the one place among 3 million that I didn't look at or call. Must be a gun room built on the back of a beauty shop somewhere.
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 1:50:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I wish I could find some 545x39 in Bama! I've been waiting to pickup a parts kit or two until I found some ammo.

With some grunt work & lots of driving, I found all the M43 stuff I wanted these past few weeks, but I haven't so much as seen a round of 545x39 in Bama!

Once it comes back around, I bet the kits will be gone. Oh well, I guess 762x39 will have to suffice!

"We dare defend our rights"
-Alabama state motto
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 11:54:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 5:19:42 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm not  hurtin for 5.45 so am going to pass on the Uly.  If there are any South Alabama members in need of 5.45, I'll IM the location.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 4:19:38 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm in North Bama, but I'm on the road every week in the Montgomery & Mobile markets. Please contact me about the 545 as I'm waiting to pick up some kits until I have some ammo.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/16/2006 6:50:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Ok it's spoken for.
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top