Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/22/2006 8:25:24 PM EDT
Tapco?  Midwest?  Red Star Arms?  Any others?  Which one?  

I actually need three, one for yugo M72, yugo M70, and Polish AKMS.
Link Posted: 3/22/2006 10:55:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd go with the one that costs the least.  Any of them will work just fine.
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:49:41 AM EDT
[#2]
If your not in a hurry I will be getting some more made which will be around $15 with cheap shipping. The ones I currently have listed are Tapco. They are probably the nicest but are pricey. If you type in coupon code 762 at check out it will automatically deduct 5%.
www.MidwestArmory.com
Link Posted: 3/23/2006 9:58:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Mike,

I just ordered a trigger set muzzle slant brake for my Polish Underfold.  Do you have a timeframe for when the gas piston rods will be in?  Thanks.

Shenandoah
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 9:46:44 AM EDT
[#4]
What about for a krink?
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 11:46:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Hotbarrel over on gunco and akfiles makes them for 15 bucks shipped, there stainless and marked USA. He does custom sizes too for pistol builds and krink builds for i think 20 bucks shipped. I have his pistons in most of my AK's and they're fine. McM
Link Posted: 3/24/2006 12:17:50 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Hotbarrel over on gunco and akfiles makes them for 15 bucks shipped, there stainless and marked USA. He does custom sizes too for pistol builds and krink builds for i think 20 bucks shipped. I have his pistons in most of my AK's and they're fine. McM

I'm using Hotbarrel for my pistol build piston, can't beat $20 shipped.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top