Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 4/1/2006 10:33:56 AM EST
All compliance parts i have run across normally have USA stamped on them to identify them. I just ordered a bunch of pistol grips from mid west armory that are advertised as US compliant. I can not find any USA markings in any place i can find............ Am i just looking in the wrong places?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 1:46:21 PM EST
Hi the grips are Century made and will have a C on the inside bottom part of the grip. The C stands for Century Arms. There are three manufactures of USA made grips that I can think of KVAR, Century & Arsenal. Kvar grips are nice & USA marked but a lot of $, Century grips are also nice & a lot less $ the only real issue is they are not USA marked. Arsenal grips are marked USA but are in my opinion poorer quality compared to the others.

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 11:29:13 PM EST
hmmm, interesting. I have to admit that i did not get a flash light out and look down inside the grip. BTW i have to say excelent service, best prices have seen, and just an overal joy to work with midwestarmory.com Wish i would have run accross his websight sooner. I was looking for US complant parts and ended up buying the 20 dollar tapco (i think)SAW handles from Cope's. There were not really what i wanted but they were the only ones i saw on a ton of websites. What i wanted was the same handle that is on my SAR-1. Found that at midwest for half the price. Sweet!
Top Top