Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/27/2006 4:16:12 PM EST
I just got one of the trigger rivet jigs from DPH and it came with the metal plates. Can anyone tell me what they're for? Two or square and one is rectangular and has a "U" shape cut out of the end.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:33:10 PM EST
nevermind, just figured it out.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 3:35:10 AM EST
Top Top