Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2015 8:36:49 AM EDT
Okay,

I have decided to take one of my AKM's and update it a bit.
Thinking about getting a Magpul rear stock (not sure which one yet) and a railed hand guard of some sort to mount a light onto.
I am also thinking about getting the Primary Arms 4X compact prism scope ACSS that is made for the 7.62.  I have also thought about just getting another EOTech or similar since I am more used to that type of holo sight.  Either way, I want something that is mounted closer to the rear of the weapon.  A couple of the current AKM's that I am thinking of updating donot have a scope side rail attached to the receiver.  So is a top cover mount workable?  Which ones are the best but still somewhat affordable?  

Thanks for any advice!

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 12:31:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/31/2015 12:33:14 AM EDT by texaggie77]
If your gonna do a top cover mount, either TWS or Parabellum are really your only 2 options that are worth it.  I have a TWS dogleg and it works great.  It's very well made and re-zeroes perfectly every time.  For side mounts go with RS Regulate or Midwest Industries.
Link Posted: 9/2/2015 3:44:22 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By texaggie77:
If your gonna do a top cover mount, either TWS or Parabellum are really your only 2 options that are worth it.  I have a TWS dogleg and it works great.  It's very well made and re-zeroes perfectly every time.  For side mounts go with RS Regulate or Midwest Industries.
View Quote

Yep and yep what he said
Top Top