Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/30/2004 12:45:56 PM EDT
Looks like the entire site requires a decoder ring now.  Better use the campybob method and sign up for an account today!  Two IP hops and "Bing-da-da-bing" and you're in the back door of Goons Net.

Shut yer cockholsters and quit complaining!

By the way, Thornton can't do a thing with his website.  He's dumber than a rock.  Don't make me post all the links when he was begging for help to get his shit fixed before.  That's probably why that piece of shit boat sits in the driveway of his piece of shit KB home.  Come to think of it....He is a piece of shit.

Red Faction

------------------------------------

Guns Network Staff
Site Administrator
Trader Rating: (105)

Guns Network
Platinum Contributor  Since most are coming to this forum to complain - LISTEN UP!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me say this - We are freaking tired being up for 2 freaking days with less then 8 hours of sleep trying to get the website put back in place!

What you all please cool it with complaints. I think we know what is working and is not! The photo album software is being worked on. We have glitches out the ying yang. The biggest one being guests cannot view the website like before, so they will have to register even thou everything we see on our end says differently.

So please just give us some time to work out the many hiccups.

Thank you very much!

Guns Network Staff

-------------------------

Lynch
Pardon me while I burst into flames...
Trader Rating: (0)

Sleep...? Who needs sleep?

You had a perfectly good WORKING site, and you all go and FUCK IT UP!!!

What's wrong... ain't never heard of "If it works, don't fix it"???

Sheeesh... my six year old daughter could run this site better.

Guest... who needs guests???

Hey... HEY NOW... why can't I log in???

Hey... HEY... whoah... wait a minute... I didn't really mea...

Proxy Reports:
11001 Host was not found

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The host specified in your URL could not be found.
This error could have been caused by:

Bad / misspelled URL
Following an invalid link
Your network connection and/or transient conditions on the Internet

Microsoft Proxy Server v2.0

Access Denied.
Link Posted: 9/30/2004 1:38:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top