Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/24/2003 3:12:06 PM EDT

Make: Makarov Model: PM Soviet Action: doubleCaliber: 9 x 18mm

I recently shot a few rounds from my friends Makarov and had a blast. His Makarov is a nice 2 tone model thats considered an antique due to the fact that it belonged to a Soviet KGB agent back in WW2. That agent was shot and killed in the war, but thank God his gun survived. This Makarov originally had a very rough trigger pull, but my friend got it modified to where its comfortable. One thing about this pistol is the fact that it kicks to the right whenever its shot but its nothing too significant. This pistol is pretty accurate, its great for carrying, suitable for self defense, affordable and fun as hell to shoot. I'd recommend this pistol to anyone just due to the fun you'd have with this gun.

http://www.handgunreview.com/
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 3:23:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I knew those Soviets had developed time travel....right after they came out with warp-drive donchaknow?
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 3:37:58 PM EDT
[#2]
And who said "Dead men tell no tails"?
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 4:01:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 4:13:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn that is a rare gun, it should be worth  something like a zillion dollars.

Campy, the Hungarian "KGB" is known as the AVO.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 4:18:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I still have the Garand my Great Great Grandpappy used at the Battle of Richmond!

South would have won but everyone got M-1 Thumb!
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 6:42:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 7:03:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Someone has been watching too much Sci Fi channel.  Maybee their watching Stargate 1, or is it SG1?  Oh well who cares!

Link Posted: 5/24/2003 7:55:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Make: Makarov Model: PM Soviet Action: doubleCaliber: 9 x 18mm

"doubleCaliber", now thats a new gun word, lol.

I didnt even think the Soviets had the KGB in WW2, I thought it was called the NVD, NKVD, GRU, or something like that....

But speaking of Makarov's,  I love em, but I wish I had a PSM pistol in 5.45x18mm... I doubt I'll ever get the chance to own one, last I heard they were on the ATF's "BAD" list.

Link Posted: 5/26/2003 6:02:08 PM EDT
[#9]
DOUBLE CALIBER.  You know, it shoots both 9mm and 18mm.  Like owning two guns for the price of one!    

Link Posted: 5/27/2003 8:35:23 PM EDT
[#10]
I have the following for sale:

- Hitler's HK MP5-SD
- Stalin's Krinkov
- Mao Tse-Tung's Type 95 bullpup

And of course:

- Elvis' Remington Model 740

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top