Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/14/2005 7:30:22 AM EDT
www.megaupload.com/?d=0371008X

Video is Templar approved, Thanks again man.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:17:49 AM EDT
Its not working for me.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:50:21 AM EDT

Originally Posted By JOHNO:
Its not working for me.

Did you click the download button to start you download. It will not do it automatically.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:51:51 AM EDT
Yea but it said something about my connection,I'll try again.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:12:18 AM EDT
Thats good stuff. Excpet when he trew the bang and it bounced back like 2 feet from him.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 11:43:08 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 762bodydropper:
Thats good stuff. Excpet when he trew the bang and it bounced back like 2 feet from him.

Yup, I was surprised to see the AK-74M with the scope.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 12:46:02 PM EDT
Probably bought from the same quartermaster that handed out the ammo to this fireteam. Rumor has it that a lot of "modern" shoulderfired weapons where either stolen or plainly bought from Russian troops. And just as likely, don't forget taking weapons from the dead or imprisoned.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 1:05:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Kuiper:
Probably bought from the same quartermaster that handed out the ammo to this fireteam. Rumor has it that a lot of "modern" shoulderfired weapons where either stolen or plainly bought from Russian troops. And just as likely, don't forget taking weapons from the dead or imprisoned.

One report, I read said There's an average over 100 deaths a week in the Russia Military
fighting in Chechnya.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 1:13:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By No1Here:

One report, I read said There's an average over 100 deaths a week in the Russia Military
fighting in Chechnya.

That's roughly the same figure I saw last year. I read it was about an average of 125 killed a week.
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 6:47:36 PM EDT
Seriously the Chechens take any prisoners!
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 8:09:59 PM EDT
The one's whoms throats you've been seeing cut by those animals ring a bell?
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 6:29:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/16/2005 6:29:53 PM EDT by genpowell71]
Those Russians, they're some crazy bastards!!!
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 10:58:38 AM EDT
Thats a nice vid :)
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:07:46 AM EDT
Downloading right now at...ONE kilobyte a second.

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 11:09:20 AM EDT

fighting in Chechnya.

Isn't there some Russian equivelant of Ted Kenedy screaming Withdrawlsky comrade! We must withdrawlsky!" I'll bet he's really screaming right now.

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 12:58:38 PM EDT

Originally Posted By tapeo1:

fighting in Chechnya.

That's roughly the same figure I saw last year. I read it was about an average of 125 killed a week.

I don't know how to feel about helping them out, on one hand, we are both fighting the same enemy (militant islam) but on the other hand, the russians are getting very close to China. How about we give them some hardware in exchange for their alligence to us, and to stop giving to china and iran. Sadly, it wouldn't seem like they'd keep their end of the bargain.
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 1:38:53 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Death_006:

Originally Posted By tapeo1:

fighting in Chechnya.

I don't know how to feel about helping them out, on one hand, we are both fighting the same enemy (militant islam) but on the other hand, the russians are getting very close to China. How about we give them some hardware in exchange for their alligence to us, and to stop giving to china and iran. Sadly, it wouldn't seem like they'd keep their end of the bargain.

Easy, let them both kill each other. Seriously, offer to dump any hadjis who renounce Osama Bin laden and terrorism and drop them off in Chechnya should war with Russia ever start up.

Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:43:06 PM EDT

Originally Posted By fadedsun:

fighting in Chechnya.

Isn't there some Russian equivelant of Ted Kenedy screaming Withdrawlsky comrade! We must withdrawlsky!" I'll bet he's really screaming right now.

Deaths and casualties have never been much of a problem to the Russian military. I don't think it's something that's really ever concerned them. That's why we let them take Berlin at the end of the war. Ivan lost over 100,000 soldiers taking the city.
Top Top