Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2005 3:11:15 AM EDT
Good News!

Maybe some of that log jam is clearing up.  .. I know alot of us are waiting on receivers. The dealer I use just received his shipment and has plenty in stock now.

Mmmm... I smell my SEAK III 's  

Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:26:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 4:49:54 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I talked to the Rapid Fire ladies....they said Global said the receivers shipped.....I'll believe it when I hear it.....

Fingers crossed.

KF

If it happens it happens.  If not we'll just wait patiently.   I think the end product will be worth everyones time and money.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:02:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Got mine yesterday.  First one was ok.  Second one was slightly bent and surface rusty.

Brick
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:17:37 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Good News!

Maybe some of that log jam is clearing up.  .. I know alot of us are waiting on receivers. The dealer I use just received his shipment and has plenty in stock now.

What dealer is this?  I need a receiver.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 7:29:08 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Good News!

What dealer is this?  I need a receiver.

I just IM'd you his contact info.  He's a dealer on FAL files.
Link Posted: 12/28/2005 8:37:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Before you leave the shop, be sure to quality check the receiver thoroughly:

1. Magazine fit in well
2. Proper alignment of pin and safety lever holes
3. Proper step in top rails of 1.0mm
4. Overbent receivers
5. For Type 3, check the lockup with a mag as best as you can.

I've seen 5.45 magwells on 7.62 receivers, left side safety lever holes drilled 4mm to far to the rear, unstepped rails, overbent shells, and bad trigger guard/catch installations. And I don't even see them in dealer amounts!
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top