Items on the list just for the next AR-15 I want:

ARMS SIR
ARMS BUIS
Aimpoint/EOTech
ACOG
Mounts for aimpoint and ACOG
Dr. Optic
Forward grip
Magpul collapsible stock (assuming sunset)

Conservative estimate of above items: at least $12,000

Thanks a lot

Link Posted: 11/1/2003 9:17:49 AM EDT
[#1]
AZ,  Definitely a conservative estimate, but it's a worthy list indeed.  I'm sure your wish list keeps growing out of control.  It's kinda like government spending.

Yup this site has it all.
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 10:00:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 10:48:24 AM EDT
[#3]
haha I have 3 stripped ar15 lowers, 1 ak that needs internals and a l1a1 that needs rebuilding, I keep aquiring projects, I keep telling myself there will be time to dot the i's and cross the t's later, Im just loading up on the essentials before they ban those. And yes, they all came from something I seen on the net somewhere. So thanks alot guys, now I am setting up a fund at the local bank to complete these builds, donate early and often.
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 11:12:30 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm so strung out now it not even funny.
Just put money down on a savage fp10 and now need some reloading equipment so i can feed it when i get it paid off.
Found a S.O.T. here in town that has talked me into buying a suppressed 10/22 and a can for my savage. And i'm still working on my saiga 223 project. Thats on hold for awhile.

Need and Want, Damn it is a hard choice.

BTW the S.O.T. has a Full Auto Post 86 krink and ak-74. He told me next time he goes shooting i could run it as long as i supply ammo.

3-7infantry
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 11:35:46 AM EDT
[#5]
My wish list is rather humble. All I really want/need is:

Styer AUG 20" with plenty of mags ($100 each, so there won't be more than one unfortunately)

A .50 BMG. Anything will do as long as it punches a big .50BMG hole. Even an AR-15 upper will do.

An AK in 5.45 would be nice.

Another AR can't do any harm.

A SAFE to put all my stuff in would be extremely nice.

A Beta C mag.

H&K USP Tactical, A Titanium Gold Desert Eagle
in .50AE, and something compact 9mm or above.

A surpressor for the USP, and my current AR

Thats it. VERY Extimated Total: $10,150
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 12:34:34 PM EDT
[#6]
My priority now that I have a working light infantry load out is to get better trained, and get to know the stuff I have more intimately. Thunder ranch style carbine, handgun, and MOUT training are at the top of my list. You can never train enough. I have to find somewhere in Virginia or PA that is affordable and reputable. Those kind of classes aren't cheap, and they take time. My new wish list, once finish my last back surgery, is to start going to these schools. They sound like so much fun.  
Link Posted: 11/1/2003 3:00:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Forgot a good safe. $13,000
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top