Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2004 6:27:20 PM EST
Ok, Here is the new SEAK and my new Polish build. Note the new pistol grips on both weapons. The SEAK now sports a KVAR plum PG. Matches pretty well. The Polish has a nice Orangish grip to match that Polish wood.

Man, My gun cabinet now almost contains all AK's (Yep, a fal and m4 still hang though)...I need/require a LARGE SAFE in WISCONSIN...Can ANYONE hook me up? I have nice 20" Colt AR15 NM HBAR (UNFIRED to trade with a little cash) LMK

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:31:09 PM EST
Damn where'd you get the wood on that one, 3rd from the left?
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 1:51:58 AM EST
That is a custom set of wood that Matt from Ironwood did for me. We ran a post on it here back in late February/early March. I'll see if I can find the thread for you.
That is not a laminate. That is a 'select' grade Walnut.

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 1:56:27 AM EST
I can't search on this site for a while. Here is a pic of the wood when I received it.

another picture of that wood on my SAR -1 (top is the original seak ..bottom is a Ohio Rapid Fire Krink)

Link Posted: 5/7/2004 2:47:22 AM EST
Great collection of rifles!

KF
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 5:57:02 AM EST
NIce stuff and good pics, thanks.

Northwoods eh? Spent years as camper and staff at Manito-Wish in Boulder Junction. Nice area!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:29:30 AM EST
Well guess I'm callin Ironwood.....Dayum.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:53:41 AM EST

Originally Posted By THellURider:
Well guess I'm callin Ironwood.....Dayum.

Just request a stock like Travis Aasen... He'll either have time to do it or You'll have to wait. Or you can get the wood and do it yourself.

good luck.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 4:47:13 PM EST
Very nice.

I should have my plum SEAK on Tuesday. I can't wait.
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 4:40:03 AM EST
Northwoods is a big area. Where you at?
Link Posted: 5/8/2004 6:47:15 AM EST
The plum pistol grip looks much nicer than the black PG. BTW very tasty collection.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 10:21:52 AM EST

Originally Posted By drjarhead:
Northwoods is a big area. Where you at?

From the Lake Country Area in SE Wisconsin, but spent the weekend in the Eagle River Area. Trying to figure out how I could host some Quick time movies of some of the shooting from last weekend.
Top Top