Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/1/2010 12:42:43 PM EDT
I took my Tabuk clone with me to my buddies ranch in Llano TX to hunt some swine, we got her zeroed in at 100 shooting a 2" group i was originally shooting the Hornady 123 gr V-MAX Ammo but switch to MONARCH from Academy my gun likes it better. Well shot a 70lb hog from 100 yard in the left shoulder went up ran the length of the his spine then made extreme right when it hit his hip joint. It took me around 125 round to really get the point of aim and eye relief down. I still need to build a cheek rest I used a t-shirt and some string to do the job on this one but over all I like what I built

Link Posted: 6/1/2010 2:34:47 PM EDT
[#1]
If you like it, "nuthin else matters".
Link Posted: 6/1/2010 2:43:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Very nice, where was the kit/barrel found?  I would love to make one!  
Link Posted: 6/2/2010 9:24:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Looks great!
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top