Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/17/2004 2:08:16 PM EST
Where do I find these?

Mark
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:29:40 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 2:50:57 PM EST
Has TDI released the upper forearm with a rail yet to compliment their tri-rail lower forearm? I am wanting to add the TDI lower forearm but want the upper as well for a scout red-dot setup. I've been waiting because I'm sure the TDI unit will be less $$ than the UltiMak!!

I think that my SAR1 with the TDI units with a verticle foregrip, light unit, and a scout red-dot with my Romy sidefolder would make an excellent CQB lead hose
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 3:03:45 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/17/2004 3:05:47 PM EST by ru4freedom]
Boy-howdy...., they sure are proud of those!!! $55.00????

I think I'll just screw a weaver rail to the one I got. Besides..., it's a AK is needs to have a bit of that "Home-spun" look!!! That should just about complete the look I'm going after...., I call it my

"Where the hell ya' get that thing..., looks like ya' built it in your basement outta' spare parts" ...........look!!
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 3:41:12 PM EST
Thanks, I can't remeber where, but someone had them for 49. It was a stateside company.

Mark
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:03:32 PM EST

Originally Posted By countymountie:
Has TDI released the upper forearm with a rail yet to compliment their tri-rail lower forearm? I am wanting to add the TDI lower forearm but want the upper as well for a scout red-dot setup. I've been waiting because I'm sure the TDI unit will be less $$ than the UltiMak!!

I think that my SAR1 with the TDI units with a verticle foregrip, light unit, and a scout red-dot with my Romy sidefolder would make an excellent CQB lead hose

Pic of the TDI upper forearm with rail:

www.blackjackbuffers.com/bjbcatalog3.html

Meanwhile, I like the look of the ventilated metal unit:

And this grip in green:

All of which I plan to put on a 'Polish' style underfolder!
I've got the bug. Uh-oh.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:48:04 PM EST
Try Red Star Arms. They have them for $49.99.

Joeken (Joking) has them also, but as always, they are a definite case of buyer beware.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 10:37:30 PM EST
Man the more I see the telestock on a AK the more I want it....I think a telestock and a m16 style pistol grip is in the works for my MAK90. The tri-rail system for sure also. Ahh I love wasting money on stupid things
Link Posted: 9/18/2004 1:30:22 AM EST
Great, I just ordered it fom Red Star ARms. I appreciate the help!

Mark
Top Top