Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/27/2006 6:28:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/27/2006 6:29:54 PM EDT by 762bodydropper]
SO we did our taxes tonight. and When I saw the refund. First words out of my mouth were.....Yeah you guessed it. "Can I buy a new gun?" Immediately followed up by "Hell NO!" But we'll see when I drop "her" new VEPR in her lap.....Or maybe matching XDs or maybe a pair of walthers............and that SKS I have been eyeballing...........Or maybe a beataround AK. Or maybe an AK pistol...........OOOH Yeah that remington 597 would be fun.......How about a Mossbeg Tactical turkey...... I could use a case of each 7.62X39, 308, and 9mm......Then theres that TIG welder and home milling machine I have been eying lately..........Oh yeah I want that Kbar warthog too.....Maybe those summit legpacks......Deffinately gonna get the flash hider....Maybe a krink style and a front sight/gas block for my pistol build......Man now that just added to my problems. So what are you guys gonna get with your little after christmas bonus from your "uncle" You know, the money that YOU earned and had to finagle "the man" out of because he thinks everybody else needs it more than you.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 6:44:46 PM EDT
SHOT show for me(I'm going to finger F*&k that F2000 until the FN rep slaps me)
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:23:14 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TheRedHorseman:

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 7:25:58 PM EDT
tickets to hawaii.
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:10:06 PM EDT
A couple of Arsenals
Link Posted: 1/27/2006 8:16:23 PM EDT
Kit, rivets & flat.

I need an AK pistol!

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:05:19 AM EDT
We'll probably use the the refund for travel,I keep all of my AK transactions quiet!If I ever hit the "MIA" list,you'll all know She found out.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 3:18:24 AM EDT

While your there, check out Sig's 55x rifle. Us civies should have it real good in another year if ya know what I mean
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:33:49 AM EDT
On his way to work, a driver swerved to avoid a box that fell from a
truck. Seconds later, a policeman pulled him over for reckless driving.
But another officer had seen the carton in the road. The policemen
retrieved the box and found that it contained tacks. "Nonetheless," the
first trooper told the driver, "I have to write you a ticket." Amazed,
the
driver asked why. The trooper replied, "Tacks evasion."

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:46:41 AM EDT
Pay up some bills
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:53:37 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Pave:
the

Siskel and Eibert gave that one, The finger!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 4:56:01 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/28/2006 5:00:00 AM EDT by Xenogy]
Paying off my credit card then getting an AK. Looking to get one in 7.62 this time since the ammo if flowing back in. Dont' know if I want a Yugo underfolder, Arsenal, or Vepr yet.

I have a million things on the list like you did. Ammo, accesories, optics, Ammo, Romanian PSL, but I chose to go with an AK. I need ammo bad but once again I wanted another gun more than ammo.

It's nice not being married this time of year!
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:18:02 AM EDT
Eight or ten parts kits, if there are any around when the damn check gets here. And maybe an AR receiver or two. Wife already gave it the thumbs up.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:20:37 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Pave:
the

LOL That was dumb as hell but funny.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:20:55 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:25:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/28/2006 7:25:53 AM EDT by TheRedHorseman]

Originally Posted By Templar:

it'll go something like this
"oooh you're a dirty little bullpup, oh you like it when I touch you there? how about when I tug on this? oooh yes so dirty, dirty little bullpup"

"Sir?"

"what?"

"stop talking dirty to the firearm or I'll be forced to hit you"

"STFU"<continues mumbling to the F2000>

<SLAP!>

"okay, okay, jeez" <ambles off to go harrass todd bailey>
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:40:06 AM EDT
NO REFUND here.
I still owe $10,000 in Taxes.
Under paid this year.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 7:40:43 AM EDT
Spending my returns on Chris Butler's handi-work....

So I guess that means maybe 1 or 2 builds......lol

Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:38:30 AM EDT
Can't believe we actually are getting funds back...Being a student really helps .Already told the hubby he gets some $$$ for WHATEVER he wants ... in relation to firearms that is.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 8:46:41 AM EDT

Originally Posted By tanlegsintx:
Can't believe we actually are getting funds back...Being a student really helps .Already told the hubby he gets some $$$ for WHATEVER he wants ... in relation to firearms that is.

WOW, Where does a man find a woman like you? I would leae my wife for a woman that tell me shes gonna give me X amount of money But I HAVE to spend guns?!?!?! Hmmm. My wifes more like this. "I am not gonna give it to you if you are gonna buy guns stuff. That shits already scattered around the house as it is!" But then again I did find a .308 round in the silver ware drawer the other day
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:24:17 AM EDT

Originally Posted By 762bodydropper:

Originally Posted By tanlegsintx:

WOW, Where does a man find a woman like you? I would leae my wife for a woman that tell me shes gonna give me X amount of money But I HAVE to spend guns?!?!?! Hmmm. My wifes more like this. "I am not gonna give it to you if you are gonna buy guns stuff. That shits already scattered around the house as it is!" But then again I did find a .308 round in the silver ware drawer the other day

LOL. Well I didn't really get the "gun disease" until I got one in my hands and let loose. Most importantly, one has to consider the ultimate threat of zombies. Many exist... we are just waiting on the next stage.
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:43:47 AM EDT
Cough cough swedish K cough cough cough
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 9:45:26 AM EDT
Can anyone say IRA contribution.....? For the future of my hobby.....

oh, and AK kits, ammo, and receivers....
Link Posted: 1/28/2006 11:47:26 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/28/2006 12:11:23 PM EDT by Accountant30339]

Originally Posted By 762bodydropper:
SO we did our taxes tonight. and When I saw the refund. First words out of my mouth were.....Yeah you guessed it. "Can I buy a new gun?" Immediately followed up by "Hell NO!" But we'll see when I drop "her" new VEPR in her lap.....Or maybe matching XDs or maybe a pair of walthers............and that SKS I have been eyeballing...........Or maybe a beataround AK. Or maybe an AK pistol...........OOOH Yeah that remington 597 would be fun.......How about a Mossbeg Tactical turkey...... I could use a case of each 7.62X39, 308, and 9mm......Then theres that TIG welder and home milling machine I have been eying lately..........Oh yeah I want that Kbar warthog too.....Maybe those summit legpacks......Deffinately gonna get the flash hider....Maybe a krink style and a front sight/gas block for my pistol build......Man now that just added to my problems. So what are you guys gonna get with your little after christmas bonus from your "uncle" You know, the money that YOU earned and had to finagle "the man" out of because he thinks everybody else needs it more than you.

As your Accountant, I advise you to change your withholding so you are not giving the government an interest free loan all year! See your HR lady Monday morning.

Accountant
Top Top