Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page AK-47 » Chinese
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 1/22/2006 3:28:43 PM EST
Has their ever been any regular stocks made for the milled MAK90? I want to convert one back to pg configuration and would like to have an original yellow type wood.
Link Posted: 1/24/2006 3:45:35 PM EST
Do a search for Ironwood Designs. Matt makes walnut and laminated stocks for the milled MAK 90. They come with special mounting hardware and sell for a little less than $100.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:52:42 AM EST
Yeah , I now have one on the way from Ironwood.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 12:37:16 PM EST
can you get a under folding stock for a Norinco Mac 90?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:14:42 PM EST
Any underfolder will work if you have the trunnion to go with it and want to remove the existing rivets.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:32:02 AM EST
can you explain in more detail. I have had this gun for about 7 years and it has a aftermarket stock already on it. What is the trunnion? How would I remove the rivet and who makes under folding stocks for Mak 90's
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 4:51:40 AM EST
The trunnion is the piece that is riveted in the back of the rec to support it and attach the stock to. I am not sure where to get them but JD Tactical on Gunbroker had them one time and they were the only one that did. Any underfolder stock will work. But, it requires drilling about 8 more holes in the rec and removal of the old trunnion. Its not real easy to do but it can be done. The rivet have to either be drilled out or chisel the head off and punch out.
Page AK-47 » Chinese
Top Top