Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page AK-47 » SKS
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 1/14/2006 7:52:55 PM EDT
Does anyone sell replacement wood for Sks ?How about a synthetic with bayo groove just like original wood?
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 9:57:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By beemerman:
Does anyone sell replacement wood for Sks ?How about a synthetic with bayo groove just like original wood?

Not many synthetic stocks are cut for Bayonets. I'm pretty sure you could cut one yourself if you had the skill.

I'd look for a chinese jungle stock. it's made of fiberglass and is cut for a bayo.

Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:32:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/15/2006 4:01:06 PM EDT by RiffRandall]

Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Originally Posted By beemerman:

Not many synthetic stocks are cut for Bayonets. I'm pretty sure you could cut one yourself if you had the skill.

I'd look for a chinese jungle stock. it's made of fiberglass and is cut for a bayo.

+1 on the ChiCom "jungle" stock. They come both ways, cut for blade or spike bayonet.
Global Trades has them (~$9-10 + shipping), though I haven't ordered from them & have no idea re their customer service.
The red fiberglass ChiCom stock is fugly but it's "correct" in that it looks 100% legit mil-surp on a SKS. The various USA made stocks usually are either too trailer park/ghetto tactical <I wanted an AK but could only afford a SKS > or too Elmer Fudd-ish sporter <Be verry, verry qwuiet, I'm hunting wabbits with my Kommie wifle...hahahahahaha >
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:58:47 AM EDT
Look at a number of the Dealers with SKS listings. I know I have seen new wood stock sets for as little as $10. There are listings for them on EBay too.
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 3:36:25 PM EDT
Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:57:03 AM EDT
Call anyone who sells SKSs. They may have a few extra stocks lying around that could be sold to you for little $$.
Page AK-47 » SKS
Top Top