Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 10/5/2004 4:50:45 PM EST
Just a heads up...The Krinkov kits that Kvar are selling don't come with the sidefolder. Advertised "Complete" without receiver I ordered 2 and no folding stocks! Pretty obvious what they did since everybody and his brother wants a sidefolder now. When I asked about when I could expect the rest of my kits they said they were talking to BULGARIA. Gee thanks
Link Posted: 10/5/2004 7:03:36 PM EST

Originally Posted By gunny54:
Just a heads up...The Krinkov kits that Kvar are selling don't come with the sidefolder. Advertised "Complete" without receiver I ordered 2 and no folding stocks! Pretty obvious what they did since everybody and his brother wants a sidefolder now. When I asked about when I could expect the rest of my kits they said they were talking to BULGARIA. Gee thanks

Do they intend to get you the stock in a reasonable amount of time? If not, that is kind of illegal. In fact I tihnk it may have been illegal for them to not inform you up front that they didn't have the parts they were charging you for.

I'd be demanding either some sort of compensation or a full refund including shipping and return shipping.

Thanks for the heads up. I will probably be buying one of these to build as a pistol, but I'll be sure to call them and tell them I want the cost of the stock knocked off since they can't provide it.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 8:25:17 AM EST
That is deceptive marketing. I would love to build a krink pistol, but 400 is a bit high.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 9:56:21 AM EST

Originally Posted By CFII:
That is deceptive marketing. I would love to build a krink pistol, but 400 is a bit high.

Did you read the thread ab out building a krink pistol?
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 11:36:03 AM EST
That sucks, I was thinking of ordering a 5.56 and doing a pistol, and use the folder on something else.
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 1:44:43 PM EST
Yes 400.00 is high especially when I paid 249.00 for the last one 2 years ago. I am going to build a pistol with the 5.56 so I really only needed one folder but now.......
Link Posted: 10/6/2004 4:29:56 PM EST

Originally Posted By gunny54:
Yes 400.00 is high especially when I paid 249.00 for the last one 2 years ago. I am going to build a pistol with the 5.56 so I really only needed one folder but now.......

As long as it's not 5.45mm I don't think you'll catch any flak. Don't want to eff up an entire ammo supply!
Top Top