Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 11/5/2002 8:03:47 PM EDT
Am ready to buy a preban AK and need to know which of these 2 have the nicest fit and finish? Also if the Steyr is the rarest of the 2 why do the Polytecs bring as much money? Which would you buy? and Why?  or would you buy a diff AK (postban)and spend the extra money on ammo & stuff? Thanks for all replys.
Link Posted: 11/5/2002 8:19:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I've never seen a maadi, but, I have owned a legend.  It was the most bueatiful AK I owned. But, I traded it away because I like my stamped recievers better. I don't think you could ruin a legend if you tried. It is a tank! It is a awsome AK.
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 3:36:53 AM EDT
[#2]
I can`t comment on the Maddi but I have a Legend and I love it.Believe me every AK guy needs at least one preban.
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 3:46:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 4:45:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/6/2002 4:48:16 AM EDT
[#5]
CampyBob , Except for the diff in the receivers (milled vs stamped) hence the weight what else does the AKM offer over the AK47 ? As a ex-Airborne Grunt I do understand the weight factor, but was not really thinking of humping this rifle much more than from the truck to the firing line or maybe from IPSC stage to stage. I am looking to get the nicest , prettist AK to put back for my kid. Thanks
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top