Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/15/2006 8:44:32 AM EDT
I posted what is the current value for Chinese steel core on stripper clips.

Post got trashed with no explanation.

Anyone have any ideas on value.  I have approx 450 rds.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 10:00:43 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I posted what is the current value for Chinese steel core on stripper clips.

Post got trashed with no explanation.

Anyone have any ideas on value.  I have approx 450 rds.

same ? here
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 4:36:07 AM EDT
[#2]
I have seen a thread somewhere recently where someone sold four unopened cases of Chinese steel core on strippers in cans  (1100 cartridges per case) for $160.00 each. The ammo was sold in less than 30 minutes.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:07:56 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I have seen a thread somewhere recently where someone sold four unopened cases of Chinese steel core on strippers in cans  (1100 cartridges per case) for $160.00 each. The ammo was sold in less than 30 minutes.

who ever bought it stole it from that dude that is one hell of a deal  since wolf is almost the same damn price
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:26:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I picked up 500 rounds of Chinese steal core on stripper clips for Gun Broker for $49.40 shipped and insured. I can’t see paying top dollar for the stuff if you can find it this cheep. Don’t get me wrong they didn’t know what they had but that didn’t stop me from getting a good deal.

Sign_Wolfman
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 8:44:48 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

who ever bought it rip that dude off that ia one hell of a deal  since wolf is almost the same damn price

The buyer paid the asking price. He didn't rip anyone off (and no Ididn't buy it).
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:05:13 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't know if this is market price, but at a gunshow today in Longmont CO, I saw a 550 rnd spam can of the Chinese steel core for $195.00.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:40:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

who ever bought it rip that dude off that ia one hell of a deal  since wolf is almost the same damn price

The buyer paid the asking price. He didn't rip anyone off (and no Ididn't buy it).

I should have wrote stole it at a damn good price was'nt meaning it in a shity way

ETA  I fixed it
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top