Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2005 4:06:44 PM EDT
Buy all these goddamn SLR-105s before I get one!

www.thegunsource.com/shopping_category.aspx?idcategory=5&idmanufacturer=445
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 4:48:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 9:44:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Excellent prices! Not much more than a  WASR-2! hock.gif
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 10:11:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 12:42:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Whew!! That SA-M5R is pulling me in like the tractor beam on the Death Star.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 3:44:08 PM EDT
[#5]
What is the difference in the SLR-105, SLR-105A1, SLR-105A1R and the SLR-105R? I am trying to decide between a 5.45 rifle and the stamped 5.56 rifles when they come out.........these are excellent prices!
Link Posted: 9/29/2005 6:02:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 12:56:52 AM EDT
[#7]
I never wanted a rifle in that caliber but one like that for that price is tempting.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 4:09:02 AM EDT
[#8]
I'd be careful ordering anything from these guys. I had an ordeal just ordering some ammo from them. I could never get a human being on the phone and no response to either voice mail or emails. After 2 months of waiting I finally called Visa and reported them to the fraud dept. 3 weeks later a package arrived for me but I refused it as per instructions from Visa. BTW, the ammo I ordered was listed as "In Stock" on their website.

There is absolutely no excuse for treating your customers this way.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 6:43:41 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I'd be careful ordering anything from these guys. I had an ordeal just ordering some ammo from them. I could never get a human being on the phone and no response to either voice mail or emails. After 2 months of waiting I finally called Visa and reported them to the fraud dept. 3 weeks later a package arrived for me but I refused it as per instructions from Visa. BTW, the ammo I ordered was listed as "In Stock" on their website.

There is absolutely no excuse for treating your customers this way.

That's funny , because I called twice yesterday and got them both times !!!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:03:03 AM EDT
[#10]
This has been a couple of months ago. Maybe they have new management or something. Anyway, I can't count the times I tried to call them, only to get the same recording every time: We are sorry, due to heavy call volume...blah, blah, blah. Also, there seemed to be something wrong with their "email us" page on their site. It looks like now they have changed that to where you just enter your order number and email address. Regardless, they still never contacted me even after I reported them to visa's fraud dept. Luckily visa gave me all my money back.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:56:55 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
This has been a couple of months ago. Maybe they have new management or something. Anyway, I can't count the times I tried to call them, only to get the same recording every time: We are sorry, due to heavy call volume...blah, blah, blah. Also, there seemed to be something wrong with their "email us" page on their site. It looks like now they have changed that to where you just enter your order number and email address. Regardless, they still never contacted me even after I reported them to visa's fraud dept. Luckily visa gave me all my money back.

I've got small stuff from them before , and yes I get the recording from them also but , I  just stayed on the phone for a sec then someone gets on the phone .

I'm getting a slr-105a1 !!!
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top