Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/5/2013 3:52:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/5/2013 3:52:48 AM EDT by gomipile]
Is there a rear sight block I can buy to remove any trace of the original rear sight? I want it for a set-up with a rear aperture sight.
Link Posted: 12/10/2013 7:10:00 PM EDT
If you're able to find the rear sight block from a PAR rifle (pump action romanian made AKs- Par-1 Par-2 or Par-3, each respectively in 7.62x39mm, 5.45 or  5.56mm) those guns had a flat, featureless RSB. the guns are pretty rare and so the rear sight blocks even moreso, but on the upside people do convert these rifles over to gas operation and generally the old RSB is removed and sold or thrown in a junk drawer.
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 11:26:32 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/22/2013 4:56:26 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By corpseknight:
View Quote

Seconded. There's not much you can't do with a dremel, a file, and judicious care.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 4:41:17 AM EDT
You could try this place, I got to see & handle their products at a gun show they look and feel solid.
But I haven't bought any myself.
Link Posted: 1/27/2014 4:54:41 PM EDT

RTG has the rails but not the block itself.
Top Top