Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/4/2005 6:41:33 AM EDT
While out in Sector here in Kosovo was on a joint patrol with some Pol Uker's.
(Polish & Ukrainian) troops
Awesome time, PLUS I got to check out their wepons.
5.56 AK type Underfolders, 5.56 Side folders.
A couple of Krinkov style rifles as well as a WIST pistol and
Of course the PM-84P sub gun which is their drivers weapons.

Cool looking little sub gun, looks like the offspring of a mating of an UZI and a Ingram.
I'd not heard of the PM as they called it so I did several web/google searches to finely find it.
The one website I found referencing these weapons (PM-63 PM-84 and PM-94 Glauberyts) stated that most were select fire but some are/were made semi auto only.

The questions are:
1) Anyone familar with this weapon at all?
2) Anyone ever see/find a Semi auto version Stateside?

On another note I'd like to share what photos I've got but I've no place to host them or even have a clue how to post them.  I can email them a couple at at a time since they average about a meg to a meg and a half per photo, to any one that wants a copy or is willing to host for the good of the group just let me know where to send them.  I'll try and get some / more of the other countries weapons as I run into them Its wild to see our "hobbie" guns in their native statesh

TIA

Sgt Bingham
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:02:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Feel free to send them to me-

[email protected]

or if you have an AKO account-

robert.stott@   the rest.

As for additional info, there is not much out there. No semi versions out there either.

Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:03:48 AM EDT
[#2]
www.imageshack.us/

free hosting for images.
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 8:11:08 AM EDT
[#3]
I have free picture storage and webhosting for our guys overseas to use,it has a Java based upload system so no FTP skills are needed,use as much as you want,just please go easy on the kill/gore pics as the site is visited by many family members.If you have any problems posting pics or are having a hard time figuring out how to use my site please IM or email me and I will help you out.

www.supportourwarriors.com
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 3:28:43 PM EDT
[#4]
tag
Link Posted: 8/4/2005 6:46:58 PM EDT
[#5]
They are the big brother to the Pm-63s we have on our site. Guns and weapons for L.E. had an artical on them a while back. I think Al Paulson wrote it and put an AAC 9mm can on it.
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 5:35:19 AM EDT
[#6]
INRANGEC2 you mention that the 84 is the big brother of the 63 which you have on your site.
would you mind posting a link to your site please? I'd still like to learn more about this weapon family

TIA

Sgt Bingham
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top