Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/14/2006 4:08:35 PM EDT
Which do I need for a Post Pan Hungarian FEG SA-85M AK47.

I'm in the process of making mine 922r compliance (trigger, disconnector and hammer) and will be ordering parts from Tapco unless you guy know of a better place. They also have a set that includes a Locking plate. What is that for?

BTW, what is the difference between single and double hook?

Are there instructions on line how to install these?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 5:50:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Look at the receiver where the trigger is.  Look at this info which is on the same page of your post and it will give you the info you need.  The plate is from RSA and makes it easy to secure the FCG instead of the shepard's crook/hook wire.

ak47.net/forums/topic.html?b=4&f=64&t=82677
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:03:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Post Pan Hungarian FEG SA-85M AK47 = Single Hook!

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:27:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Man, the shepards crook in a bi#ch.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 9:41:33 PM EDT
[#4]
DEFINITELY invest in a RSA retainer plate.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:25:33 AM EDT
[#5]
I've got RSA retainer plates in most of my AK's.  But they won't work in all of them.  Can't remember if they work in the milled Bulgarian rifles or not and I sold the ones I had.  I also use the Chinese type retainers which use to be available at TAPCO who now has them made.  These are also simpler than the shepard's hook/crook wire for me to install.  Some guys have stated that they make there own and they look like they would be easy to bend up but I have no idea what type of wire they use.

Chinese type

RSA
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top