Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/12/2005 9:21:46 PM EDT
Can anybody tell me if i can mount a sidefolder on my m92 kit? I don't know if the front trunnion on an m92 will accept it.
Thanks
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 11:22:15 PM EDT
[#1]
The front trunion will not work as is.  But....all it needs is a hole on the right place on the bottom and you are in business.
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 11:50:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 12/13/2005 7:31:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 8:04:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Yes the m92 trunnion works, sort of. It appears to be thicker than others and the prints available out there, like at pookies great site, doesn't work. The hole is lower and a little farther back to allow the stock to latch easier.
The spring took an hour or so to figure out, especially with less room under the trunnion. With the trunnion in, I put the spring in from the front as well as the latch and the latch pin. Then to put it under spring tension I put a small hook on the long end and used some small gauge wire fed up thru the mag well to pull the hook back under the trunnion and into place.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 6:31:26 PM EDT
[#5]
The above method has worked several times so far, easier every time.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top