Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2005 9:09:23 PM EDT
Anyone know of a cheap, short (Black Cordura " tactical" style?) soft case to fit a SAR-1 with the stock folded? I've seen longer cases and really short ones for SMG's on sale , but want something in between. Cheap and durable, just like the contents.  

Oh, and to add, Howdy! I've been lurking for a while, then registered to access AR build info and learn enough to DIY a rifle. My SAR-1 is mostly strictly for range therapy, and as my truck gun. Great forum here!  
Link Posted: 1/7/2005 3:57:35 AM EDT
[#1]
discreetcase
www.savvysurvivor.com/tacforcediscreetcase.htm

Outside pouch has a removeable Three 30-rd mag pouch
I paid $50 at local store
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 4:12:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Check EE, TOMAC is selling a case as I speak:http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=123&t=245595
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:39:28 AM EDT
[#3]
The M60 barrel bag works also, but they're fugly green.  A few mags can be stashed in the pockets.  30rnd 7.62 mags might not fit but the 20rnd Hungarian "tanker" mags will.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 1:35:19 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought a "Gig Bag" for discrete transportation of my EBRs. A gig back is a padded soft guitare case. It has straps and a large pocket. I can get 2 EBR's in it + plenty of mags.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 5:08:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Uncle Mikes makes a cordura bag that is 33" long that my WASR10 fits in just fine with a side folder..  you can pick them up for about 40 bucks.
Page AK-47 » Romanian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top