Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 8/25/2005 8:25:15 PM EDT
Anyone have a contact for him? Nothing listed on his website!

Email or phone number would be helpful, thanks in advance.

Greg
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:30:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/25/2005 8:31:44 PM EDT
[#2]
[email protected] or [email protected] Those are the two i have been in contact with him. McM
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:12:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 8/26/2005 6:33:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/14/2005 9:20:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Scott,
    I sent a message thru your website the other day, not sure if it made it thru?  Or if you've been too busy to reply yet....

I'm going to be ordering a Ewbanks revieve w/o trunion holes in the next week, as soon as I get my FFL to you.  Do you have the ability to parkerized these recievers before shipping? or do any finishing?  Also as to ordering, I'm picking up a copy of my FFL's FFL paper to send to you.  Then do I order the reciever and pay online like any other part?
thanks,
Tim
Eugene, OR
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 4:13:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/16/2005 3:58:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Scott have you caught up on your e-mails yet. I sent you an email about two nights ago. When can I expect to hear from you?
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top