Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 9/11/2004 8:15:15 AM EDT
I had to reinstall the non-folding bushing of course, but if it could fold it would look like this:

Edit: one of my voices had all his days messed up
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:55:32 AM EDT
[#1]
IM TELLIN MY MAMA WHAT U DID TO UR GUN!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:48:51 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
IM TELLIN MY MAMA WHAT U DID TO UR GUN!!!

Who's your mama?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:52:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Senator Dianne Feinstein!!! lmao j/k
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:22:48 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Senator Dianne Feinstein!!! lmao j/k

That's funny (in a sick kinda way)
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:28:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Gotta love that trick photography !
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:52:32 AM EDT
[#6]
In eight hours and ten minutes the ban expires I'd do it then...To hell with Tuesday
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 1:45:48 PM EDT
[#7]
I like it ...what kind of optic mount is that and how is it mounted on the weapon?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 2:03:43 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I like it ...what kind of optic mount is that and how is it mounted on the weapon?

Its just a receiver cover with a rail. I use it for a red-dot sight and it holds okay for that. Not sure it would do much good for a scope at long distances though. Its from CDNN www.cdnninvestments.com/akseettopcov.html

I like it because it has a tunnel. Better to see my mojo (sight) with.

Notice it says it won't fit Saiga. I put it on anyway I think they must mean the Saiga shotgun because of the different sight, because it fits the rifles fine.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 2:45:18 PM EDT
[#9]
AK stocks dont fold.

I've never seen a folding AK stock since I've been into guns, and that was like for the last 10 years....
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:14:45 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
AK stocks dont fold.

I've never seen a folding AK stock since I've been into guns, and that was like for the last 10 years....

Its a new thing best I can tell. I 'spect they'll be the bigger than sliced bread 'fore long...
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top