Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page AK-47 » Russian
Posted: 12/30/2005 3:43:23 PM EDT
With the new imports on US soil it is time I started thinking about a Saiga-12. I'm looking to get the version with a 19" threaded barrel and a bolt hold open. I know I want to convert it to a pistol grip configuration, but this will be my first AK actioned weapon so I am not very familiar with the accessories availible.

So far, i'm thinking I want a SAW grip (I love the SAW grip), a VFG attached to some sort of rail and a folding buttstock. I've seen this particular buttstock on a few pictures about the web but no place selling it. The stock in question consists of two unbent metal bars that terminate in a rather thick butt plate. I think it is called a Krinkov folder but i'm not sure. Anyway, the main point of this post. Does anyone know what the approximate OAL of this configuration would be?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 8:57:50 AM EDT
No one? Ok, well how long is a Saiga-12 with a 19" barrel when you get it from the importer?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:32:04 AM EDT
The RAAC website lists the 19" S-12 with a 41" OAL.
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:40:01 PM EDT
I've got a Saiga-12 with the 19" fixed choke barrel and Bulgarian triangle style sidefolder. The OAL as measured by law is about 38". With the stock folded, it's about 27-28".
Link Posted: 1/4/2006 6:59:34 PM EDT
check out saiga-12.com you will like it
Page AK-47 » Russian
Top Top