Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 3/27/2006 7:41:43 PM EDT
The selector on my underfolder is hard to use when the stock is folded.  I've seen selectors with the finger tab, but the tab is on the lower edge of the selector.  Seems like it would interfere with the stock in the folded position.  But maybe a top on the top edge of the selector would work.

Anyone make a selector that is more "underfolder friendly"?  Sorry if this is a noob question, I'm pretty new to AK's....
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 8:26:57 PM EDT
[#1]
yea .....not very high tech but I have seen some yugo's that have a hole drilled through the selector with a loop of wire in it......so you can put the selector on fire while the stock is folded
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 9:12:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
yea .....not very high tech but I have seen some yugo's that have a hole drilled through the selector with a loop of wire in it......so you can put the selector on fire while the stock is folded

Interesting "fix."  I just leave my underfolder on "Fire", since I can't easily unsafe it with the stock folded.  All I have to do is charge it and go.  I'd rather be able to keep it on "safe" with an empty chamber, but it's not a big deal.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top