Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/21/2008 1:30:32 AM EDT
Well I done and got me another one on order. Yes I had a canted FSB on the first one I had and had to send it in like so many others. I just hope I have one of the newer batch. I paid 740.00 for it,not bad since they went up in price. It has a 74 type brake on it, I don't know if they ran out of the flash hiders, but this is what I wanted anyway. I also have the Bulgi triangle folder ordered for it. I plan on keeping the other one as it came from the factory with the poly folder and FH. I still think this is a pretty good deal considering it is an all factory gun minus the compliance crap. I will tell you how it is once I get her.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 2:03:26 AM EDT
[#1]
i got the slr 107 f    about 3 weeks ago paid $850...im real happy with it .500 rds and no problem.i dont even shoot the M4 any more.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:01:15 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
considering it is an all factory gun minus the compliance crap.

Tell us more.

BSW
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 7:33:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I really want one myself.  I'll be watching this thread closely.  BTW, what outfit did you order it from?
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:14:04 AM EDT
[#4]
height=8
Quoted:
I really want one myself.  I'll be watching this thread closely.  BTW, what outfit did you order it from?

That's what I want to know. I still want to get one, but REALLY don't want to pay $900 for one!
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 10:56:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Got it from On Point firearms via Gunbroker.
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 5:11:11 PM EDT
[#6]
I got one from Atlantic that was from the "new" batch.

Everything looks straight, but Arsenal, as usual, can't bore sight for crap. The gun shot to the left, about 4" at 25 yds, but it zeroed up nicely. Yes, the post isn't centered but it isn't maxed either. Actually, none of my AKs are centered.

Mags lock tight, accuracy seems decent, no rattles, and it ran 100%. I'm happy with it.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top