Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 3/10/2006 3:32:24 AM EDT
Can anyone tell me a bit about this particular model?
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 4:54:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/10/2006 6:24:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Post-ban, built on Bulgarian receivers using Hungarian parts kits, condition varies somewhat, though most where in pretty good shape. 4 or 5 different builders. Worth $600-750ish.

What he said! The Gordan-Tech and Blueridge builds had the better quality control with the MSC ones being least preferred. The Gordan-Tech ones were about the only one marked with what many call the "G-Spot" on the barrel which stated it had been proof/test fired before leaving. I do not believe any of the others marked theirs in any way or fashion. The 4-5 builders made these under contract to "INTRAC" which was the importer of the receiver.

Hootbro
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:30:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 3/12/2006 12:36:55 PM EDT
[#4]
This is the last time I use this pic. Well, maybe.

All G-Tech.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:04:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Gordon Technologies SLR-100H second from left.

Simian:

These are excellent, extremely well built rifles.  The SLR-100s are a very close clone of the older Type III rifles.  Pretty hard to get a Type III clone for the price these are usually offered at.  Unless you want to spend $1000.00+ for an Arsenal "Classic" or Polytech "Legend."
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 12:31:49 AM EDT
[#6]
ha ha BS you shure its not second from the left ?
Link Posted: 3/14/2006 5:31:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, I'm sure.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top